CD 8 wanna be buddies?

glitterbaby88

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Today is cd 8 for me i took clomid from cd 2-6 followed by follistim cd 7, 8, and 9 and go in for my u/s on cd 13.. whats everyone else doing.. this is also my 4th medicated cycle and cycle 13 ttc #2..anyone wanna be buddies?

I am CD13 today, can I join?

This is my 9th month TTC #1. I am "trying" to take the relaxed approach this month as I have had no luck in the past.

My doctor won't help me out until it has been a year TTC so I am on my own for a few more months

Hey @shedevil18 !
This is my 13th cycle and it feels like its been forever. . Im really praying that this is my month because my my husband said that he wants us to have a break for a while to just relax and let it happen when it happens..

Hi there. I am cd8 today and this is cycle 17 for me :( my fiance is having a sperm analysis next Thursday, not willingly im sure ill have to drag him kicking and screaming. About to commence bd tonight hopefully. Would love to join you ladies. Good luck.

Hey babi! What is your average cycle length? Mine is 27-30 days

Hello :)
CD 9 and hoping this is the cycle. Im tired already :)
Best of luck to everyone.
hi babylove!!!

Hey bubbles. Im tired already too. Ugh losing motivation.

uh huh, sex is unemotional. we pre seed , watch americas got talent, and not sure how he does it but finishes. Kudos to Louie :)

whats the deal with your sa? hubby is shy and hoping we can do it at home and bring it in.

We are going for sa next Thursday. We have to do it at the fertility clinic because we live to far and they want to look at motility within 30 mins. Im nervous and afraid he wont be able to do it. Well see.

Hey ladies. CD3 over here. Cycle #4. Baby dust to all :dust:

Good luck to the ladies who's OH's are having SA xx

my cycles are usually 28-29 days. I am not even sure if I O'd this month... usually I have O pains around CD14ish and nothing yet... today is CD16 and I haven't had anything... starting to think I will be out :(

I use OPKs and havent gotten a positive yet

uh huh, sex is unemotional. we pre seed , watch americas got talent, and not sure how he does it but finishes. Kudos to Louie :)

this is why I stopped charting and obsessively thinking about it. Sex became robotic.. I hated. Read my signature.

Lol i think thats one of the reasons dh wants me to take a break cause sex has become more of chore than anything.. anybody on a medicated cycle? Im on clomid/follistim/ trigger shot.. i go in tomorrow on cd 13 to have my scan.. hopefully i will get to take my trigger then and ovulate between 24-36 hours

Hi:) CD 10 for me, o around cd14/15 usually, this is our 9th month TTC although my AF was a bit whacky after my youngest was born and just settled last 3 cycles, I've had two CP's in 6 months so just trying to catch that good egg if its there! Xxxx

Howd that sa go babylove?

Haha! Omg girl it hasnt yet. I had to reschedule for Friday because we messed up and had sex Tuesday night, now dh has a job interview tomorrow so I had to reschedule for Monday morning :shrug: its ridiculous. I just want it done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->