CD 9 of 31 day cycle...anyone wanna wait with me?

Unexpected212

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been TTC since August. Had a complicated early M/C which means last month was my first month trying to conceive since then.

So this is cycle 2 of TTC officially.

I have quite long cycles of 30/31 days and usually ovulate day 18/19

Anyone else in this boring wait and want to wait together to ovulate and then in the TWW

Hopefully we'll get lots of BFP's!

Hello!!!! I'm on cd12. One DD who is 15m and ttc baby 2. Long cycles, pcos an trying the sperm meets egg plan!!
I'll happily buddy :) x

Nice to meet you!

I have a son who was 13 months yesterday :)

What's the sperm meet egg plan?!

We are just trying OPK's and BD everyy day, got my work cut out lol

Lol that's how I got my daughter!

Smep is: Dtd every other day from cd8 until +opk. On day of +opk Dtd and for two more days in a row. Skip a day the Dtd once more

My friend did this twice and conceived both times!

I'm also takin folic acid and charting. Xxx

Well if I have no luck this month I might try the SMEP next month. Sounds interesting!

FX's we get out Christmas BFP's!!!

Fx!!! I posted my morning opk am currently holding all wee til 3pm and not drinking anything lol need a good opk this afternoon as I feel like I may well ovulate this week which is a week early for me!!x

I'm on cd 9 today...but I am breastfeeding my 19 month old so my cycles are still pretty wonky..they just returned 2 months ago. Last month I ovulated around day 23, so I probably still have a long wait ahead. This is our first month ttc. I'd love to wait with you!

Ill wait with you today is cd 12 of our 10th cycle....usually 29 days. Ovulatuon usually on CD18

My Ov is day 18/19

Welcome ladies

FX'd for an xmas bfp for all of us :)

I've been doing OPK's even though its way too early lol

If this is a lucky thread, then I am joining in:) I am on day 18. We are also trying to conceive number 2, my son is 16 months. I am a little worried of short luteal phases, but we are seeing our fertility doctor tomorrow. Fingers crossed for all of you!!!

Hahaha I have been doing opks too. Lol .....nothing Suprising going on lol faint lines gradually darker....but no where near o day yet. Will poas when I get home.

My OPK's have been getting darker the last couple of days but not as dark as the control line. Wondering if I'm going to ovulate early this month

so confusing!

mine were positive today at cd14!!! so hell yes this best be a lucky thread haha!!

btw, I'm Rach, 25, one daughter and ttc number 2 :) xx

That's what I'm hoping!!

I want to see loads of xmas bfp's

I'm currently bored of waiting to ovulate. At least with the 2 week wait it's a bit more exciting as you can symptom spot and start testing quite early. This is the boring part!

When is everyone set to ovulate?? I am in 6 days but I think maybe sooner

I'm in 6 days too!! I'm on CD 12 and ovulate around day 18

However my OPK was even darker from yesterday but still not as dark as control line or darker so I think I may ovulate earlier this month

Maybe my cycles will get a bit shorter down from 31 days who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->