CD 9 of 31 day cycle...anyone wanna wait with me?

I've been Manic but lurking when I can lol work, uni and Sophie absorb my life!

CROSSHAIRRRRRRS!!!

nice temp rise lowblow!!! we are very close in our cycles, hope we get our bfps this cycle :)

Hey

TMI but got loads of fertile CM it would seem, and my OPK's are really dark today but not quite positive.

Feeling like I'm out this cycle already if i haven't ovulated

Thanks Hun. You're not out yet!!! If you're body is trying to o it'll keep going til it gets there xx

unexpected, dont discourage, lots of ppl get ewcm after O. everybody and every cycle can be different ;) lots of babyfust to you.

Thanks ladies

I think I missed my surge in the day at work because it was almost positive then now it's started fading again.

The month I got my bfp i wasn't sure if i ovulated or not (with the m/c) but i must of

You don't ov til 24-48hr after surge so go get laid!!!!

I'm counting Friday as ovulation as got my darkest tests thursday and Friday and now they are fading right out.

Finally 1 dpo!

Yaaaaaay!!!

I posted a thread on my chart if anyone can help

2 dpo. No symptoms whatsoever!!

How is everyone?!

I've had a hectic weekend of lots of Christmas shopping

I was thinking if I got a positive test this month I'd not tell hubby and wait till Christmas day but then I remembered I can't keep secrets lol

I think I had implantation bleeding. Wiped and had a thick string of yellow cm with a streak of blood in it. That's it! Nothing since!!!!x

Ooh that does sound like implantation. So excited for you!!

At least one of us has to get BFP for xmas :)

I hope so!

I had that plan unexpected-but I couldn't not tell him lol!!

Well I hope so. I am 5dpo no symptoms a high temp but so far it looks normal. I'm not counting on anything. But praying it happens.

I'm so irritated right now I am having lunch with my son and this family just came in 7kids and she is pregnant.......and I can't even get pregnant once why is this fair.....so ez for her So hard for me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->