CD 9 of 31 day cycle...anyone wanna wait with me?

I keep feeling like that too. Of course everyone deserves as many children as they want and can look after but still it does make you feel sad/jealous.

EVerytime someone tells me they are pregnant or has a baby I feel really sad.

I know I already have a lovely little boy but after my miscarriage I just really want another baby

Ah Hun don't look at it this way. We aren't given anything we can't handle. I struggle with fertility which makes it even more special that I got Sophie; she was a special egg. I don't fully believe I'll ever get lucky enough again but I can only wait and be jealous. Xx

I know I just try and remove myself from situstuons like that it sounds mean ans bitter and selfish but that's ok bc ....... I honestly.....can't control how I feel....that its unfair.....I have been Attempting to control those emotions but it makes me so jealous.

How you feel is totally normal and ok! You will get your turn I'm sure of it xx

Well symptoms so far
1dpo - Nothing
2dpo - Vivid dreams. Tired.
3dpo (today!) Sore boobs but get those after ovulation anyway. Frequent weeing and tired.

I have 0 symtoms beside the streak of blood and a few cramps. Not unusual as I didn't get anything but cramps with Sophie til about 5wks when morning sickness hit!

I had most of the symptoms I'm having now the month I was pregnant and the month I wasn't. So I don't hold too much hope.

Most people I know in real life had hardly any symptoms before their BFP

I'm about 7 DPO today. Had some non AF like cramps 4-6 DPO. And last night, 6 DPO, I felt little twinges in my lower abdomen. Hoping and praying for a BFP next week! I hate getting my hopes up so high though only to end in disappointment.

I can't help it either I always feel so excited in the 2ww. I have a ridiculous amount of pregnancy tests too lol.

FX'd for all of us. I really would love a 2014 baby :)

Well ..... I am trying so hard not to symptom spot......and I Google everything after I get them to see. No symptoms at all ....... Til yesterday at 5dpo smear of pink.....when I wiped....but I was wearing pink panties and was sweating. So idk if that is what it is. I've also had heartburn since thanksgiving....like wake me up heartburn ..... Which idk if it was the food ..... Or .... My prenatals. Usually I don't have this problem. Tho. And today by far the strangest symptom was a twinging in the right side of my uterus.....kinda like a pinching.

I try really hard not to notice little things. And I don't really think about symptoms until....they are so noticeable.

Yeah when your so in tune with your body and what you want it to do and what it might be doing it's hard not to notice things like that.

I got loads of symptoms with my BFP with the M/C mostly sore and larger boobs, tiredness and weird dreams and just 'knew' I was pregnant

Last month I got a lot of similar symptoms but 'knew' i wasn't

I think sometimes you kinda know

Just got a positive OPK?! On CD22....Ovulating around CD23.

WHATTT

Guessing my cycle must be messed up after M/C although it was fairly normal last month

I see from tickers that at least 2 of you guys got BFP's!!!1

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks guys. My ovulation happened a lotttt later than I thought!

So only 3dpo

Got my fingers crossed this will be my month

Congratulations on your Christmas bfp's ladies :)

Well...CD1 for me .... I was expecting it because of temp drop to coverline this morning. Well.....so I went straight to Walmart and bought soy isoflavones and vitamin b complex. And a box of opks...cycle 11 ..... I just never thought it would take this long

Well I ovulated really late and I think it will make my luteal phase stupidly short so I think I'm out this month too.

FX'd for a new year BFP for you hun

I'm currently CD 28 of a usually 31/32 cycle but I didn't ovulate till CDD24

my cycles are so messed up at the moment after my m/c

Your lp will adjust with you I promise!!xx
Sorry gonnaget, it'll def def happen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member