CD 9 spotting/smear?

SKP

Reaction score
I have a pink smear! Why is that? I just finished AF a week ago, and that was a week early. My expected date was Jan 22nd. My last AF Jan 14, was only 5 days and only 1 heavy day. The rest were all light. Like only went through one pad a day type. And one day was 2-3. This one on the one on the 25th of December was 3 heavy days out of 7.

Now as of right now, I have a pink smear, quite a few times in the past hour. And I been having gas and cramps. I have no idea what is going on.

Pretty much Bd's from January 1st - 10th. (13 times), and then on the 12th. Then January 14th 9DPO and 1 week early AF started.

Then bd'ed the 19th, 20th 21st. My expected AF was supposed to be the 2oth. I can't be having 2 periods can I?

I was supposed to start OPK's on the 23rd, expecting the 26th as my next predicted ovulation day which makees it CD 12.

Strange to have such short cycles... Sorry I am no help. Maybe you should make an appt to see the doctor?

I cant have a period, then start again and a week later

I tested for ovulation at 1:45 PM, over an hour ago. Andit was negetive. So its possible to ovulate that quick after you end your period?

I tested for ovulation at 1:45 PM, over an hour ago. Andit was negetive. So its possible to ovulate that quick after you end your period?

Some women ovulate early and some even ovulate twice so with that in mind I think anything is possible... lol x

ive done this the past 2 cycles :? af cd1-4 ,spotting cd8 ,last mth cd9 ,very odd, i went for a scan recentley for cramps all the time ,all seemed fine, but will need a lap n dye to see anything eles x

Hmmm as long as im bd'ing regulary all is good :)

Have you recently stopped BC? I would think it could be ov, ?implantation or a mess up in your cycles. I would prob go and have a chat with doctor.

x

I stopped BC back last year. And I was only on and off it for 2 months.

When did you stop taking it? Have you tried a HPT? Maybe it is possible you have had breakthrough bleeding which some people experience in early pregnancy?

x

I just finished AF a week ago, how can I be pregnant? Come to think of it, my menses was really light this time and it was only for 5 DAYS.

Back on dec 18 i had a possitive opk, then 2 days later I had the pink smear. Then a week later on the 25th of december AF shows up. My next estimated time was supposed to be jan 23rd, but i started Jan 14th. This is the Af that only last 5 days and was really light. The only difference this bleed is happening before a poss opk. This opk was neg. But had the smears for 2 days. So Im hoping that I ovulate and not have AF come so quick.

Becuase it is only 20 days from dec 25th to jan 14. And Jan 14 WAS 9DP0 CD 21.

The pst 2 days with the smears i have cramping. And been gassy.

When did you stop taking it? Have you tried a HPT

i stopped taking BC a year ago. and then I was only on and off it for 2 months before August.

I tried ma HTP on Dec 23rd.

The funny thing is that I never experienced all this stuff before I was sexually active. I was 26 days with 7 days of AF. No spotting and and al lthat, it was always full force. And the first signs of AF were bright red. Then the next day full force.

Al lthis weird going ons all started after I was married.

I misread and thought maybe your period in dec was a proper one and the one a week ago was to do with possible pregnancy and that is why it is so different and light. I am unsure, deffo pop see your doc. GL.

x

Before my dec 25th Af it was 78 days since mlp. Then did an ovulation test a week before dec 25th, and had 2 pink spotts the next 2 days. then finally it came. Then 20 days later another AF but much much lighter and only last 5 days. The dec 25th one was a week, and was heavy for 3 days, and lasted a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"