CD1 11th April 2009 - Hoping for a January 2010 baby! Join Me!!

SarahMelissa

Maxy & Benny's Mummy
Reaction score
New cycle started today 11th April, come and join in if your the same :)

hi there hun i am with you again :witch: has got me tonight its very light still but here

Best of luck for 2010 babies instead now

Yep here we both go again, i am gonna keep my fingers and toes very tightly crossed that the both of us can have a January baby, good luck! :)

Hi girls, would love to join. Just new to this but very excited and CD1 was on the 11th too. Bring on the January :baby:
:happydance:

welcome la la79

goodluck to us all for this month

Cd1 was the 7th for me, so I'm here and a bit ahead of you again! Gonna do the SMEP again this cycle, and hoping it will work!
Been using my new bbt which is seeming to be much more reliable so far, and I will be starting my OPKs very soon!
Very excited! Getting amped up with PMA!!!
Gals you should join the cd in april thread too- the more the merrier!

Hey Premont, here we go again hey. You must be nearly ready to O arnt you, about day 9 is that right? good luck :) Im going to try SMEP this month too and im also going to try preseed and OPK's, really really getting excited, so badly want a January baby.

Good luck to all!!

Actually I think I ovd around cd 14 last cycle (never actually knew with a OPK or anythin.), previous to that it was cd12 or so. So I am shooting for the middle this time haha! I will start with the opks soon so I don't miss the surge, but dh n I r gonna get busy n stay busy till well after ov day.
Ill be bringin out the preseed again too! That is some good s**t! :rofl: good luck!!

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes! It's so great to be able to talk to someone else about the journey. On holidays at the moment and time is going soooooo slooooowly.....
:witch: is finally gone though so gearing up for the :sex:
A few threads I've read have discussed preseed. I'm in Australia, where can you purchase it?

Hi Lala, im also in Australia, where are you? Im Brisbane. Here is a link to where you can buy preseed online https://www.lullabyconceptions.com/onlineshop/ some chemists also stock it, i got it from a local chemist and will be trying it for the first time this cycle.

You can google it, and find the website. That's how I bought mine. Some find it on amazon, or ebay too.
I would not suggest buying the prefilled tubes, or one time use packets, most gals find them to be way too much. I bought the fillable aplicators and I love em.

Ill be bringin out the preseed again too! That is some good s**t! :rofl: good luck!!

:rofl::rofl: lol Premomt i will have to let you know whether me and DH also think its good s**t, as i have heard mixed reviews.

Thanks girls, will check it out!
And SarahMelissa I'm in Melbourne.

Anyone else getting bored while waiting to ovulate lol I wish it was this time next week already.

Hows everyone going so far anyways?

:rofl::rofl: Totally! Was thinking the exact same thing today. Especially when I noticed that no one was really posting much!
It is definitely the most non eventful part of the cycle. :sleep:

Yeah i reckon so boring these first 2 weeks! well im going to try the SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) this month, which starts on CD8 so ive got two days to go, cant wait im getting excited, but just wish the days would pass quicker.

I am gonna do the SMEP as well this month and gonna give the preseed a go

As far as i am concerned i will try anything that may help

Hi Ladies, would it be ok to join you?, I'm new to TTC and this is my first cycle since mmc 5 wks ago. CD1 was on the 13th so a bit behind you.

xx

Hey all! I agree :sleep::sleep::sleep:
I am really REALLY bored with this waiting crap.
In the past I have ovulated earlier, therefore I have been :sex: like crazy since :af: wich has in turn left me a bit... sore...:blush:
But as I have said in my journal and other posts- we've keept up thus far, and there will be no stopping until I see a :bfp: on the OPK or a sustained temp rise.
It will be a tricky feat this weekend while we are in close quarters with family at myrtle beach, but we've snuck away for a quickie before, and I am sure we can do it again! It will just be interesting to try and OPK test....
Mission impossible anyone? haha!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->