CD1/2 and looking for buddies

CD 15 here and pretty sure O is going to happen in the next few days! had a darker OPK this morning, but not quite positive...should get a positive tomorrow! Yippee...lol already DTD as much as possible! praying to catch the egg this month...PRETTY PLEASE LORD!

fx and :dust:

How's everyone? I think I'm at 2dpo....I say think, because I dont temp. I keep trying to temp but I find I forget, or I do it but I get wacky all over the place readings so I dont know if I'm just one of those people it doesnt work for? Dunno. Anyway, heres my schedule for this month, i used CB fertility monitor for the first month alongside some OPK's:

CD6 - CD14 - HIGH reading on fertility monitor (first month, so think its just getting used to me) BD'ed CD6&7, CD9-12 and CD14.
CD15 - HIGH reading, but then a very positive OPK - both IC and CB digi, at 6pm that evening. Increased cm and one sided twinges. BD'ed.
CD16 - PEAK reading, some light pink/orange spotting first thing in the morning. More twinges. *Assumed ovulation day* OPK in evening - negative. BD'ed.
1DPO - PEAK reading. Stomach felt sensitive all day. Lower back pain.
2DPO - HIGH reading - Stomach area still very crampy.

I know its ridiculously early, but I'm feeling fairly positive this month. Its cycle 2 since our chemical pregnancy, i've been taking my prenatals religiously along with 100mg vit b6, and we have BD'ed loads. Also when I was pregnant in April, I remember feeling crampy after ovulation and thinking it felt like i had done loads of ab crunches, that sort of feeling. I didnt get that last month but thats how i feel now. We will see! I really really really must not test too soon this time. AF will be late on Monday 23rd - wonder if I can hold out till then???

How's everyone? I think I'm at 2dpo....I say think, because I dont temp. I keep trying to temp but I find I forget, or I do it but I get wacky all over the place readings so I dont know if I'm just one of those people it doesnt work for? Dunno. Anyway, heres my schedule for this month, i used CB fertility monitor for the first month alongside some OPK's:

CD6 - CD14 - HIGH reading on fertility monitor (first month, so think its just getting used to me) BD'ed CD6&7, CD9-12 and CD14.
CD15 - HIGH reading, but then a very positive OPK - both IC and CB digi, at 6pm that evening. Increased cm and one sided twinges. BD'ed.
CD16 - PEAK reading, some light pink/orange spotting first thing in the morning. More twinges. *Assumed ovulation day* OPK in evening - negative. BD'ed.
1DPO - PEAK reading. Stomach felt sensitive all day. Lower back pain.
2DPO - HIGH reading - Stomach area still very crampy.

I know its ridiculously early, but I'm feeling fairly positive this month. Its cycle 2 since our chemical pregnancy, i've been taking my prenatals religiously along with 100mg vit b6, and we have BD'ed loads. Also when I was pregnant in April, I remember feeling crampy after ovulation and thinking it felt like i had done loads of ab crunches, that sort of feeling. I didnt get that last month but thats how i feel now. We will see! I really really really must not test too soon this time. AF will be late on Monday 23rd - wonder if I can hold out till then???

FX for you!! I unfortunetly get to suffer in like a three week wait since my cycles are so long....

CD16 here and still awaiting a fully positive OPK. Ahhhh the last few months I have had one on CD 16 but the couple months before that I didn't get one until CD17 so with my line being darker just not totally positive I have all of my fingers and toes crossed that I will see my + tomorrow! We have been DTD as much as possible in the last few days just trying to make sure we give the little :spermy: every chance we can at getting to the egg! So I guess we will just continue until my temps say I O!

fx and :dust: to all!!

thanks mrswichman - i thought 2ww was bad but grateful i dont have a long cycle now - hope it flies by for you and you get your bfp!
littlegirl, sounds like you should get positive OPK tomorrow, you've given yourself a great chance this month, fx for you! xx

I feel like it is going to happen...watery CM, bloating, sore bbs, slight cramping...praying it happens because DH usually has a low sex drive and after going to the Dr on Tuesday he is way more interested and wanting this to happen so if I don't ovulate this month and we have done all of this work that I have been wishing would happen in past months on a month when something crazy happens and I don't ovulate I will not be happy lol

I'm feeling pretty positive about this month too, although it's still too early to tell. I've always seemed to call pregnant easily, I just need the sticky bean I've been waiting for. I'm starting to notice a few symptoms, despite trying not to symptom spot. My CM has turned creamy which I noticed at the beginning of my last pregnancy. I also feel a bit sick this morning but at the same time I'm hungry. My sense of smell seems sharper too, even though I'm all stuffed up with allergies
I don't know. I'm trying to not get my hopes up but it's so hard!

I'm feeling pretty positive about this month too, although it's still too early to tell. I've always seemed to call pregnant easily, I just need the sticky bean I've been waiting for. I'm starting to notice a few symptoms, despite trying not to symptom spot. My CM has turned creamy which I noticed at the beginning of my last pregnancy. I also feel a bit sick this morning but at the same time I'm hungry. My sense of smell seems sharper too, even though I'm all stuffed up with allergies
I don't know. I'm trying to not get my hopes up but it's so hard!

GL! I hope you get a :bfp: and a VERY STICKY bean!

:dust:

I'm a bit confused this cycle. Just been keeping an eye on my cycle length and CM so far as we we're trying to avoid being too "sciencey" However if this isn't our month I'm gonna get the OPKs and preseed out! My average cycle length is 30 days but they range from 28-34 days. The app on my phone says this whole week is "fertile" and in a 30 day cycle O would happen tomorrow. I noticed my CM was clear on CD13 but it wasn't stretchy. We BD'd on CD 12 and 14. I just assumed I was getting closer to O but my CM is creamy today.

It's driving me mad not knowing if O is past or not! ARGH!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->