CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

ScooterKat

Reaction score
So the witch got me today, full force!

Anybody wanna chat and chart and chill in here with me this cycle??? :wacko: :blush:

CCC sounds coooooool too.... :haha:

let this be the month :wacko:

I'll catch i a while, am off to take a bath, my back is killing me:growlmad: want a hot shower right now..

c u ltr, :hugs:

mmm...can I join you? I am not on cd1... i actually am 12dpo but i am more than sure i'll be cd1 soon enough...

you girls seem so nice that i'd rather join you sooner :O)

mmm...can I join you? I am not on cd1... i actually am 12dpo but i am more than sure i'll be cd1 soon enough...

you girls seem so nice that i'd rather join you sooner :O)

Of course u can join...but I hope u dont have to...PMA! :hugs:

Today is cd1 for me too, can I join you all this cycle? I'm tryin preseed this cycle and have bought grapefruit juice and evening primrose oil today - I will get my BFP!!

I'm writing to you girls fresh fresh from shower :winkwink:

scooter, the hot shower did the trick, but unfortunately its back again...guess i'll have to live with it for some days..

want2bmum: No.. :nope: don't join us,wanna see your BFP!!

gypsy1981: sounds interesting and i loke you PMA :thumbup: wonder whether preseed is available here in italy :wacko:

I am feeling it with u, SKAV, trust me! :wacko:

never had this kind of a pain. Sorry for venting --> I am thinking of my m/c baby from yday and missing him/her a lot ( lost at 9 weeks ):cry:

God, I just hope this is our cycle!!!! now again, its the waiting game :coffee:

never had this kind of a pain. Sorry for venting --> I am thinking of my m/c baby from yday and missing him/her a lot ( lost at 9 weeks ):cry:

I always have back cramps on af, it sucks, bad! :nope:

I am sorry about ur m/c, :hugs: I wish I could help u! :hugs:

I am hoping this is our month too! :winkwink:

Cheri just replied on FB she says this to me:-
If you send an email to [email protected] thats where all my emails goto. Your automatically put in "line" for a free reading. i am currently working one emails that were submitted in APRIL 2011 and hoping to catch up fast!

and this to you
PS.. thanks Katie (and everyone else) for any referrals as all of my clients are word of mouth. So whether someone chooses to wait for a free reading, or chooses a bypass option, all are important to me... thank you everyone!

ah ah ah i know... i'd like to see my bfp too, but i don't think it is going to be just yet, now the thing i really really hope with all my hearth is that my late period is due to extended LP by clomid and not by a lutheal cyst... this is what i'l be hoping for the next few days...

@skav
here some links to buy pre seed in italy:
https://www.ova-test.com/is/pre-seed-lubrificante-vaginale-70/
https://beauteetdietes.com/theproducts.cfm?cat=2&master=8073&owner=922
https://www.it.simplytests.com/preseedlubrificante.html

for sure you will be able to find it also somewhere else, i think that if you go to the farmacy they can order it for you, but it may cost you more...

ok girlie... am gonna hit the bed. Its 00.30am, poor DH is waiting for me.

tc , hun... talk to you tomo.. gn for me and goodday 4 u :)

Cheri just replied on FB she says this to me:-
If you send an email to [email protected] thats where all my emails goto. Your automatically put in "line" for a free reading. i am currently working one emails that were submitted in APRIL 2011 and hoping to catch up fast!

and this to you
PS.. thanks Katie (and everyone else) for any referrals as all of my clients are word of mouth. So whether someone chooses to wait for a free reading, or chooses a bypass option, all are important to me... thank you everyone!

It would be soo worth it to get a paid reading done...I loved mine!

ah ah ah i know... i'd like to see my bfp too, but i don't think it is going to be just yet, now the thing i really really hope with all my hearth is that my late period is due to extended LP by clomid and not by a lutheal cyst... this is what i'l be hoping for the next few days...

@skav
here some links to buy pre seed in italy:
https://www.ova-test.com/is/pre-seed-lubrificante-vaginale-70/
https://beauteetdietes.com/theproducts.cfm?cat=2&master=8073&owner=922
https://www.it.simplytests.com/preseedlubrificante.html

for sure you will be able to find it also somewhere else, i think that if you go to the farmacy they can order it for you, but it may cost you more...

i hope its an extended LP + your BFP!!

wow honey, u r quick!!! thanks for those sites.. :happydance: i'm not sure whether I will use it. Is it useful only if you don't hv EWCM or its helps conceiving. I do have EWCM ..guess, i have to read about tomo mrng. more research work for me :rofl:

am gonna hit the bed, gn to you :hugs:

nite nite girls, i think i am going too...

@skav - sorry about your loss hun, :cry: try to focus on your next BFP which will be your next beautiful baby:hugs::hugs:

@scooter - i totally agree with you, the reading is not expensive as it is in canadian dollars and it is so worth it!!! i hope she was right for me too :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->