CD1 7/15 who's with me?

Flossie> maybe you O'd earlier? CD 15 to start opk's seems a little late. I got +opk earlier than most months this month (+opk at cd 14 and 15.) i usually don't get them till CD 16 and 17. But FF gave me my cross hairs for O on CD 16. (i usually O CD 17-18) You might have missed the your surge. Did you BD around CD 14-15?

We BD'd every day from CD12 to CD17. Last month I just waited til I felt O creeping up and then started testing, but this month I haven't felt anything, so you're probably right! I hope so anyway!

I think I'll temp next month. Not sure how accurate it will be with me getting up all through the night to pee, but I'll give it a go :haha:

Ohhhhhh Flossie :thumbup: Do not count yourself out! BDing those days sounds very promising. :winkwink:

You could have O'd on the day you started using your opks too as you would have missed the pos opk time and might not have realised. (Not that it would matter as you were BDing anyway)
I O'd on day 14 last cycle and am due to O today or tomorrow according to my opks ( cd 17 or 18) Some women just have less predictable bodies.

Now for the waiting part....
Anyone symptom spotting?

Last month I symptom spotted, this month not so much. I haven't really even noticed anything. After last month I realised that morning hungry-sick nausea in the tww is normal for me, and even that hasn't been so bad this month. I'm cruising & still adamant this does not feel like our month :haha:
I have been flat out working too so perhaps I'm just not paying as much attention to every little thing either.

How about you?

Its a bit early for me to ss but I'm feeling positive as we really covered all bases but who knows. I know what you mean about the hungry-sick feeling, I have gotten it every so often for years. No idea what it is!

I'm really trying not to symptom spot this time. I did last cycle. Nasea and cramping. Nasea I realized was from my Omega oil pill. I wasn't taking it with my breakfast. Omega is hard on your stomach and needs food. The cramps were I think gas. I've been bloated for weeks now but I haven't been eating very well lol. So I've attributed it to thAt.

I think the nausea for me is a progesterone thing, it always seems to hit in my LP.

Maybe its that then as I had it not long ago too.
Hows the testing going cscbeth?

LOL.....hows the testing? Just fabulous.:haha:

at 8 dpo im left to straining my eyes, staring at tests in the light, squinting and turning my head side to side, taking pictures and using the app i downloaded to invert them and just obsess in every way possible when i KNOW its too early to see a damn thing! I just cant stop myself. :dohh:

I think this is part of the reason when i get AF i don't get upset. I cant hold out till a certain DPO to test, therefore im testing all the time knowing it will usually be a BFN. I don't have the big build up to a test date. does that make sense? Work is also slow right now, which doesn't help. My mind is always thinking about testing and checking these boards...etc.
But on a symptom note, i have been getting cream CM, like a lot more than normal. I remember that from my last pregnancies. fingers crossed! Still feeling hopeful!

Pretty sure my bbs are trying to kill me, they're on fire, and I felt a little crampy this morning. Still not counting this as symptom spotting since I'm pretty sure it's just AF letting me know she's on her way (due Sunday).. :haha:

How's your tww going Cherry?

Oh Cscbeth I am so guilty of that. CM sounds hopeful, have my fingers crossed for you!

cscbeth- that sounds hopeful and I hope it is a true symptom as I have been having it too! Cervix is still fairly soft. Which normally this time in my cycle its firmer and dryer.

Flossie- that is one symptom I am not looking forward too... I can't stand sensitive breasts...ugh I'm clutching them as I type blah...

I know I said no symptom spotting but yesterday I got a quick jab on my right side that lasted a second. Then the small of my back on the right side started to ache and then my right butt cheek went numb for hours.... I would have been 7DPO so it got me hopeful. It was super weird!

These all sound very positive. How awesome would it be if we all got positive hpt this month? I've not really had any symptoms but not worrying as I didn't with lo's until 8 weeks. I'm gonna be stalking this thread so much at the end of the week ha.

Holy frigging shit
I am sitting on my bathroom floor with a cup of afternoon pee and 3 faint positives within 5 minutes on IC tests...
My husband is at work and I have nobody to tell. Is this real?

I just took a FRER and it's positive. Oh my god oh my god oh my god...

Woo! Congrats Flossie so happy for you. And you thought you had no chance this month lol how do you plan on telling dh? Exciting times ahead :D

Thanks Cherry! Hahaha I didn't even think I ovulated, how funny! I just came out and told him, we were going to be having dinner with friends right after I picked him up from work and I didn't think I could contain myself that long! We are nervous but excited and still in shock :haha:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Flossie!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! I told you! Don't count yourself out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->