• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD1 7/15 who's with me?

What DPO or CD are you? Details woman!

Thanks!!! CD 25, no idea on DPO :haha: no symptoms except the sore Bbs a couple days ago but I figured it was PMS.. Oh, and I may or may not have cracked open a can of caramel today and eaten a third of it, with a spoon, cold, in a matter of seconds :haha: I tried to resist, I promise.

Congrats!!!! Do you think you may have ovulated early then? How positive were the positives? Dark?

anyone see that line? :wacko: 3hr hold this afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
I cant either but I'm on my phone and couldn't see another test a lady posted earlier so don't listen to me. Have you got any of the ic strip tests? I find them easier to read. FX that you also have your bfp :)

Congrats!!!! Do you think you may have ovulated early then? How positive were the positives? Dark?

The IC positives were fairly light but the FRER was light but obvious, I think?

https://s23.postimg.org/mol6g6llj/image.jpg

I must have ovulated sometime between CD12 and CD15 because I had neg OPKs from CD15 onwards (and didn't take them prior).

Now I'm just terrified of all the possibilities, lol

Oh and you wanna know something adorable I just found out? My sister and I found out we were pregnant on the same day 6 years apart.

anyone see that line? :wacko: 3hr hold this afternoon

Mmmmmaybe something there, maybe I have line eye from staring at tests. It is early and 3hrs is a short hold, it's not over yet girl!

I have my fx for all you ladies, this is going to be a good month!

Have you tested again cscbeth? Not sure what time is where you are. I'm 7-9dpo so going to hold out a little longer.

Maybe you'll have your baby on the same day then Flossie ��

Totally possible. Just wish she wasn't on the other side of the world!

Bfn's. 11dpo. Feeling out this month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
Didn't you say you got your bfp before on cd11? Don't count yourself out yet another day can make a difference. Hows it going summer have you tested yet?
Is your sister in the UK Flossie?

I broke down and tested yesterday at the worst time of day. It was a 3gr hold but I had been drinking lots of fluid. Also used a brand of test that i had never used before. I thought I saw a little something but just at the sides not a full line. There was a stupid plastic panel over the test strip so it was hard to hold it at all angles and stare :D

I'm going to test this morning once I'm out of bed. Hopefully the good news will come with the crummy news I got yesterday. I am now unemployed as the company I was with cant handle anymore overhead costs due to the oil price drop. 4 years of my life wasted with them to feel like you are just a $ amount.

but its ok! I'm not stressing! Bad out comes when you stress.

Yes Cherry she is in the UK :)

Sorry to hear the bad news Summer but the testing sounds good! I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Don't stress yet cscbeth, my tests were negative Wednesday morning, yet clear lines Thursday afternoon. It ain't over til the witch shows her face!

Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully you'll have some good news later today.

I tested this morning. 11DPO approx and negative. I don't know how I feel. Still hopeful I think.

Also tested today 9dpo. I'm not sure if I can see the very start of a second line or if its an evap or I'm just getting 'line eye.' Very faint whatever it is anyway. I'll test again tomorrow morning.

So this is fmu. Still super faint. Im not feeling hopeful that this is a sticky baby. At 13dpo i think it should be darker. Ive been pregnant 3 times (2 ending in mc) and they were all darker than this by now. But as long as af stays away ill keep testing in the mornings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
I can see it this time cscbeth. Is it possible you ovulated later? If it was a cp, wouldn't it be totally neg now? FX.
I wish id not tested now because I'm going to be thinking about it all day.

I dont know much about cp's. Why would it be negative? I have no idea at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"