CD1 7/15 who's with me?

Cherry that sounds promising!
I see it cscbeth! That's what mine looked like the day before my BFP but I shrugged it off as line-eye! Crossing everything for you :)

Cscbeth, I just thought it was promising that the line is still there and to me it looks stronger than the other tests.

Well i will take a digi tomorrow or Tuesday with fmu. If line looks darker tomorrow will take digi. Having a lot of cm (creamy) and its making me run to the bathroom thinking AF has started. Still no sign of her.

Fingers crossed! Causiously optimistic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
OMG CSCBETH WOOHOO! Congratulations! Fx for a healthy sticky baby!

Cherry it ain't over til it's over!

Thanks the positivity Flossie :) ive not given up yet.
Congrats cscbeth
Hows it going summer?

At least you can concentrate on your new cycle :).
I'm still getting negs at 11dpo so just waiting for af now so I can start obsessing for next month lol.

15dpo smu. Still sooooo faint. This is 1ht after i took it. But its darker than 13dpo looking back on here at my pics. Very torn whether i should just contact my midwife for hcg blood with quant. She is literally upstairs from me now at work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
Caved and contacted my midwife. enough with the over analysis of pregnancy test lines! ENOUGH! She gave me two lab slips. Since i have had 2 MC's, we had already discussed getting an early ultrasound. SO she said depending on todays hcg level, we will either schedule u/s or have another draw on thursday. oye....since it's all in my computer system here at work, now i get to obsessively check my lab results for the next few hrs!

I have my fingers crossed for you...
Is it possible that brand of tests just isn't great? I was under the impression it was unusual to get a BFP on a digi with such light lines on a regular test.
Let us know how you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"