CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

hiya girls hope your all well good luck to them who are about to ovulate and congrtas to them with there :bfp: fx for the rest hope it our turn soon not gone to plan our :sex: was going to have it 2 days in a row and miss a day manged to have it twice so far cd7/8 for me its our 2 year wedding anniversary today its flying buy xx xx

Hello ladies!

Quiet for me on cd 5! Working on a supplement regime - prentals, coq10 and evening primrose oil figure it can't hurt

Can I join? I'm 9dpo? My cervix is so high, closed, and soft. I've never felt it like this. Mainly because I didn't check it last time I was pregnant. 😂 my head is killing me, what can pregnant people take? Tylenol or Advil? Cramping but not intense, more like uterus expanding. So tired, shortness of breath, heartburn, etc

I want to test but I don't want the chance of a wrong answer so I'll wait as I don't have any here, I'd have to go out and buy it. 😂

Well... today I have to go to the doctor for a blood pressure exam and probable tablets again... so hopefully he'll do a test today... if not, then I'll buy one this evening. Scared of knowing now... but has to be better than not knowing! XD

xx

Well, I know now... Negative.

I am 42 days since my last period... And been having sy!ptoms of period being due (cramps, emotions, sore boobs) for the last 2 weeks... Nothing. Not even sure when I might ovulate. Feeling very miserable now.

The :witch: got me on Saturday so I'm out. I'm CD5 today and I'm going to try not to obsess so much this cycle. No OPK's, just temping and symptom tracking. No testing before AF due (yeah right) but at least not before 11 dpo.

Congrats to all the BFP's and to everyone else, I'll see you around the October boards!

BFN for me but no AF yet. Have got all the AF symptoms though so think she'll be here any moment, just a day or two later than expected.
Really want AF to get here now, can't afford to ovulate late next cycle as I have to go on a work trip for five days mid cycle.:(

Okay ladies I need your eyes! It's faint and has color. Please tell me I don't have line eyes and this is my BFP! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2113.jpg
    IMG_2113.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 14
Okay ladies I need your eyes! It's faint and has color. Please tell me I don't have line eyes and this is my BFP! Thanks in advance!

Chole I see it!! And, as the ladies in any of my threads will tell you, if I can see it, it MUST be there! I don't see anything! LoL! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Chole I think I see it, that's brilliant, congratulations!!! :)

I'm in some serious limboland at the moment, cd 34 and my cycle is usually 29-31 days. BFN on superdrug test yesterday so not much hope for a BFP. Lots of AF symptoms and some really watery cm but no sign of the witch yet, where is she??!!! I need my cycle to start as I have to travel for work this month, and even if the cycle starts today I'm gonna ovulate on the second day of the trip, don't want it to get any later than that!!
C'mon AF, can't believe how desperate I am to see her!

Chole- the pic is a bit grainy but I think I'm seeing it!

dimmu-Hope you get your visitor soon! Limbo land is where I live at the moment but at least I know why.

Breastfeeding is throwing out my cycles and I keep getting positive OPKs. I'm on CD22 and could be 13, 7, or 1dpo. I think I can rule out 13dpo because I'd be getting BFPs or af by now. Pretty sure I'm 1dpo but being a POAS addict I've been taking tests pretty much constantly, just incase! It doesnt help that I've had a couple of bad indents and evaps that were just enough to keep me wondering.

hiya girls hope your all good I have had loads of ewcm today so going to :sex: tonight if we can think I am going to ovulate this weekend will post a picture of my opks to show you girls xx

Hey Chole! I think there's a line. Do another test in a couple of days to be sure.

Bunny -- That's such a bummer that breastfeeding is throwing you off like that. If you're 1 or 7 dpo, then there's definitely a chance that BFP is coming this month! FX!

Caz... Have fun! I'll be right behind you in about a week or so.

Me...I'm still temping just for the hell of it (2nd month). I was hoping DP would be back in town in time for O, but instead, he'll be here a week after O. So, no testing for me until November...

Hey Chole! I think there's a line. Do another test in a couple of days to be sure.

Bunny -- That's such a bummer that breastfeeding is throwing you off like that. If you're 1 or 7 dpo, then there's definitely a chance that BFP is coming this month! FX!

Caz... Have fun! I'll be right behind you in about a week or so.

Me...I'm still temping just for the hell of it (2nd month). I was hoping DP would be back in town in time for O, but instead, he'll be here a week after O. So, no testing for me until November...

At least a wacky cycle gives me an excuse to pee on lots of sticks. Can't really complain because LO is only 8 months so got my cycles back pretty quick. Last time I managed to get pregnant despite mixed up cycles.

Even if you can't get pregnant this month temping means you know the pattern your body usually follows which is handy. I havnt bothered with temping because our scedual is too variable with a toddler and baby about.

Thank you ladies. I'll probably retest tomorrow to see if this is really true! Fx! Good luck to everyone else

Good luck Chole! Can't wait to see another test! :)

AFM, my temp today was odd but my dog woke me up at 3:30am wheezing and freaking out, so I temped about 3:45 after I calmed her down (I didn't get out of bed, just petting her, 96.75). At 5am I temped again but it was higher 97.33. Used an adjuster on the 96.75 and the adjusted temp would be 97.05. If I use the 97.33 then FF thinks I O'd and am at 3DPO (which I doubt). If I use the 97.05 then it takes away CH. I'm discarding the temp for now and I'll see what tomorrow's brings.

OPK is still negative, doesn't feel like it's getting any darker. :(

My body is confusing the heck out of me. I just checked my cervix and it is high and VERY soft and my CM is creamy/lotiony, and there's was a LOT of it. As odd as this is, there was a small amount of it that was also EW consistency but still cream/lotion look. I don't think I have ever really had creamy before O (especially not this amount!) and I don't usually have a lot of creamy O like this.

So let me lay it all out:

Ever since chemical my cervix has been high and soft, it never dropped at all that I can tell (unless it went low the couple days of heavier bleeding duringAF because I only checked during the last couple days when I was spotting).

My OPKs are negative. They aren't getting any darker or lighter since as early as 5DPO. I usually show a progressively darker OPKs. I had several days where I marked my CM as sticky but I wasn't sure because I checked and it seemed really watery, but it was like there was some sticky there and since the OPK was negative and I don't usually ever get watery CM, it was logical to assume it was sticky cm.

My temps were flat for several days then rose for 2 days, today's temp isn't even remotely reliable (the one in my FF is based on 3:30am with adjustment, because my 5am temp is high and inaccurate). FF was going to give me CH and call me 3DPO if today's 5am temp had been accurate.

.... is it actually possible I did O a few days ago ? Because if I was still going to O on time (approximately Monday), I should have EWcm about now (that's what usually happens), but certainly not creamy.

And, should I stop taking the EPO just in case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"