• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD1 after early MC need a buddy

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Hi so the title says it all really, AF arrived this morning after my early MC so this month I am on it! Ive got my ttc vitamins and ordered some opks and hpt's from the internet which should come tomorrow. I have never used opks so excited about peeing on more sticks lol. I do check cervix and cm but its really inconsistant. Im going to bd every other day from as soon as my af stops and keep every thing crossed!

anybody fancy keeping me sane this month? Xxx

Hi there kate. I'm sorry about your loss. I'm CD5 but I'll keep you company while we try not to fall into insanity :) .

Aw thanks lol. Ard you doing anything special in the run up to ov?

Well, I've already been taking Rainbow Light prenatals, liquid iron w/trace minerals, methyl folate, and a liquid cal/mag/d3 supp. I've started maca and will also be having a daily pinch of cinnamon in a little honey either rubbed directly onto my gums (bypassing digestion) or mixed into my water (cinnamon promotes circulation to the pelvis), drinking lots and lots of water with lemon for the detoxifying effects (I usually drink a lot of water anyway but I tend to like it plain; more never hurts though, and with a refreshing twist! lol), throwing some ground flax in with my daily "milkshake" or smoothie (high fiber and lignans in flax seem to remove excess estrogen which I'm fairly certain I'm dealing with). Will continue with the PreSeed if my EWCF dries up before O. Seems like a lot :haha: but I guess it's not really; trying to KISS it :) . What about you?

I'm at cd1 right now. I've had 2 miscarriages but they were before each of my children.

Sweetpotato sounds like a lot but it makes sense and will keep everything crossed for you. This is my first month on metformin. I have opks at the ready as well as a good pre natal vit and drinking lots of water. Fingers crossed x

Momof2 I like your sig I also ditched my ex in tin foil lol. How do u feel abouf this cycle? I feel hopefull and slightly desperate lol x

Sweetpotato sounds like a lot but it makes sense and will keep everything crossed for you. This is my first month on metformin. I have opks at the ready as well as a good pre natal vit and drinking lots of water. Fingers crossed x

Momof2 I like your sig I also ditched my ex in tin foil lol. How do u feel abouf this cycle? I feel hopefull and slightly desperate lol x
Yeah, I started on the prenatals, folate, iron, and cal the morning after I passed the sac, placenta, etc. Been taking those ever since (this is cycle 6 for me) and I'm adding the other things in this month. So it's been gradual and not overwhelming. Although yesterday I looked at all the pills I was swallowing and the beverages and other concoctions I was whipping up and thought "Alright, I've officially hit That Place in TTC lol. Hopeful and slightly desperate sounds about where I am :D . Got some of everything crossed for us!

:thumbup:for ditching the tin foil ex. LOL.

I'm afraid to be hopeful. I was hopeful last cycle and it was a BFN. I really need one of the next few cycles to be it, because I am marrying my fiance in August 2014 (we pushed it back from August 2013 because we bought a house) and I don't want to be pregnant (at least visibly pregnant) at the wedding. That gives me up to and including my August cycle. After that, we'll have to wait until May 2014 to TTC again.

Hi ladies! I'm on cycle day 1 after a miscarriage due to the mirena. This is my first month ttc after having it removed. So I'll see how it goes! I'm currently on prenatal vitamins and supplementing with extra folic acid and iron. I would love to be a buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"