Cd1 and excited

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
So although the witch came this morning im glad shes here so we can start planning the next month. Im such a saddo and have marked in my calendar when I want to BD once afs gone haha!

Anyone else in the same boat. Could b doing with a buddy!

Im cd1, really thought we'd hit the target this month :( im going to get some Pee-Seed this cycle so hopefully that will help dh's not so good swimmers reach their destination. This is our 5th cycle ttc bubba #3

Does pre seed work? We have decided to TTC again after a break and am now going full force. Conception vitamins for us both and thinking about fertility monitor and now pre seed! Argh

What is pre seed? Ive got pregnacare conception vitamins but think they were messing my cycle up :-(

X

What is pre seed? Ive got pregnacare conception vitamins but think they were messing my cycle up :-(

X

Oh god i literally just started pregnacare conception vitamins today..! Haven't tried pre seed yet but its a lubricant that helps the spermies get to where they should be? I think a lot of other lubricants kill the sperm, but this one doesnt

Its a sperm friendly lubricant, has the same ph as semen and fertile cm. Ive heard alot conceive first month of using it x

I'm on cd2 and using preseed - it worked for us last time when we conceived our dd so hoping for success this time too!

im cd2 and had been taking pregnacare conception but i felt it was stopping AF from starting so i stopped and a few days later she appeared. Wondering what else i can do?

Do u have any other plans for this month? im gonna try to BD every other day starting from the day after AF goes away.

x

I don't think my dh will manage that much bd!!! So I'm planning to bd every other day but starting around day 11/12 rather than 10 and then carry on longer. I'm taking pregnacare and was ok with it last time around. Avoiding caffeine completely and trying to only drink when I have to (ha!) and generally be healthier and more active. So many things!! Wonder how many I will achieve??!

Its still a novelty for OH as i usually just cba DTD haha. But think maybe your right, will maybe take it easy for a few days after AF goes away.

How long is it that sperm stays viable after bd'ing again?

im trying to avoid caffeine too! supposed to have a night out on the 22nd sept but hoping im not gonna be able to drink! :)

x

What does BD stand for? I realise what it means but confused by the initials

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"