cd1 anyone else hoping for a valentines conception? *with testing list!*

Awesome progression!

Not much going on over here. 6dpo, and I'm getting impatient!!

Ooo hopeful:) slightly jealous I really need a holiday- me abd dh are thinking about a long weekend away in july without toddler for our 5th wedding anniversary! When are you back?

Scooby- eek not long now. Any symptoms?

Certain - a little cramping here and there and shooting pain in my boobs, but nothing overly convincing. I was going to start testing at 10dpo, but I doubt I can hold out that long. Will probably start tomorrow at 8dpo!

I am new to the forum, but have been reading/following it for months. Finally registered! My CD1 was February 2nd and we are on our 6th cycle of TTC. Last month was pretty devastating. I thought for sure I was pregnant. Had huge, sore, and bright blue veins all over my boobs. AF arrived on time based on when I O'd (14 days later), but my cycle was the shortest ever 24 days, ewwwkk.

This cycle I tried to not let the symptoms get to me, but it's so hard. I O'd on the 15th/16th (CD14/15). OPK solid smiley face on the 15th, the day I am pretty sure I O'd, but my FF says the 16th. On CD17/2DPO I woke up at 4am with extreme nausea. This is totally odd and foreign to me. On CD23/8DPO I felt like AF was coming WAY TOO early. I have creamy/lotiony CM and cramps, but different kind of cramps. I have had the sore boobs, veiny boobs, and nausea off an on. I decide to take a HPT yesterday afternoon, BFN :( This morning I took a Clear Blue Digital Early/weeks test and again BFN......

I am getting discouraged. I never anticipated it taking this long to have our first child :( Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Ooo hopeful:) slightly jealous I really need a holiday- me abd dh are thinking about a long weekend away in july without toddler for our 5th wedding anniversary! When are you back?

Scooby- eek not long now. Any symptoms?

I'm back Sunday so will probably rush to get a hpt if af hasn't showed. On cd28 at the moment. Last cycle was 31 days so well see... no symptoms really apart from the migraine but I don't think that is linked xx

Eeek lets hope it stays away!

Scooby - did you test?

I was getting some cramping so did this...phew :)
https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150227_125308_zpsgvfuvkpl.jpg

Certain, I had a super busy day today and was able to hold out. But I'm definitely testing tomorrow. Congrats on the digi!

Fx scooby the little I know about charting makes me think your chartlooks good!

OK, 9dpo with fmu. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20150228_081741-1.jpg
    20150228_081741-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Closer view

Attachments

• 20150228_081741-2.jpg
    20150228_081741-2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 5
Ooo I can def see a shadow
Similar to my 9dpo ic!! Really got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

I like this one better!

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150228_163107_zpszizownvc.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150228_171356-1_zpswcgiqrvr.jpg

Eeek that's totally :bfp: im so excited for you! at 10dpo that's fab! Congratulations! :)Do you have more tests for progression? :)

A couple of days I ago I had really sharp intermittent pain on my left hand side for a hour or so. I also had pain at the top of my legs which I remember having with my LO. However, today I really feel that my body is gearing up for AF. I've become bloated and crampy. I'm not due until Wednesday but my last two cycles have only been 26 days so I reckon she might show her face tomorrow!:growlmad:

Eeek that's totally :bfp: im so excited for you! at 10dpo that's fab! Congratulations! :)Do you have more tests for progression? :)

I have a bunch of wondfos (which I'm pretty disappointed with at this point), 3 walmart 88 cent tests, and 3 frers. I don't have anymore dollar store tests, which is the kind I got that great line on yesterday.

Here's my wondfo progression with FMU yesterday and today. I'll take a walmart one later today and hope it shows better.

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/PicShop-B025624A56F9D2DB17D7023EFA7645E0.png_zpsekmpnevc.jpeg

So I'm back home and went straight and got a test. Could only get digis. big fat "not pregnant" I'm somewhere between 10 and 13dpo and really feel like af is on her way :-( xx

:( sorry hopeful but that doesn't mean that you are out. Digital arw not sensitive at all, was it fmu? I still feel like af is about to come any minute too! Fx for next time you test!

:( sorry hopeful but that doesn't mean that you are out. Digital arw not sensitive at all, was it fmu? I still feel like af is about to come any minute too! Fx for next time you test!

It was smu. I think I'll try wait till Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't think I'll be testing again though as pretty sure af will show before then xx

Hummm bfn with frer today :-( burning in my tummy like usual af symptoms. Not my month I don't think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->