cd1, anyone else? wanting a Christmas bfp!

Fx for all of the ladies here!!

I get really strong O pains when I ovulate. I've been on the pill off and on (mostly on) since I was 12 to help with passing out and bad periods. So since I've come off, O'ing is kinda like a mild period for me in terms of pain. I feel lucky to have such a distinct sign to go off of, but it's unpleasant! I'm just really bummed I know I O'ed last cycle and it just didn't stick. I really hope the d&c didn't mess me up.

AF officially really started for me today - I get a couple days of heavy spotting before it really starts. It's pretty heavy, so I'm feeling good about this cycle. My first AF after procedure was barely anything, and the last one was light and extra long.

My cycle has also been a heavy one compared to last one! Mine are normally heavy to start off with but the last one started off as medium and never got heavy. It lasted the same length of time but was lighter. So hopefully this is a good thing for us both fairycat :)

Dinky I'm right behind you. On cd 4 today. Not sure when I O. I temped last cycle but figuring out O day was frustrating. My DHs mom will be here visiting during my fertile days. It's going to be so awkward!

Do you use ff? Haha I can imagine that would be awkward!

On family vacation when we conceived first cycle, my mother in law told us to "get creative". ;) I'm sure you can get creative too! lol

And who would've thought we'd be so happy to be having AFs, let alone heavier ones!? :p I'm not used to having heavier ones, or ones that last more than 4 days. One of the perks of the pill, I guess.

Can I join you ladies? Cd2 here. I'm on cycle 7 and really really hoping for a Christmas BFP. Good luck to everyone especially the lady on cycle 22 I hope the clomid works for you

After a d&c they are good, because it means the lining is built up. My definition of heavy is relative though - I am coming off extremely light periods. Heavy for me is probably medium for some.

Well that's good news my lining must be very thick and cushy now lol! I'm glad mine are back to normal hopefully it will only take a few tries. With dd1 I tried 7 years for her and it wasn't until I had a laproscopy to remove endometriosis that I was finally able to conceive! Dd2 we tried 10 months and the 3rd pregnancy we was preventing using the pullout method which obviously didn't work! Now I want another baby now! Or at least be pregnant before the due date of the one that ended which would of been April 7th :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"