CD1...anyone want to join me??

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
AF got me this morning. It's our second month TTC #3 and second month off BCP. I have a 28 day cycle. Anyone want to join me? :)

If AF comes tomorrow (as its meant to) then I'd love to join you, only be a day behind :)

Sounds good mumof5! Have you tested? Or you think you're already out?

Hi mommyB,

CD1 for me as well. Joining you here.

Sounds good mumof5! Have you tested? Or you think you're already out?

I tested this morning :(, I also feel out, all my usual AF symptoms are gradually making an appearance x

Hi zen! :hi: How long are your cycles?

I'm sorry mumof5. Let's hope we all get lucky in November :)

So I've always drank a glass of grapefruit juice a day leading up to O to help with CM (plus I love grapefruit juice). But I can't remember, is it starting CD1 or once your AF ends? I drank a glass today just in case.

Cd4 over here, typically 29 days last cycle was short! Am really hoping ts month leads to a positive. I find it hard going places trying bc I'm trying not to have any drinks to be the healthiest possible but people are pushy!!

Hi zen! :hi: How long are your cycles?

I'm sorry mumof5. Let's hope we all get lucky in November :)

Mine is between 28-33. Except there was one time it was 36. I m pretty regular though i may not ovulate because of mild PCOS.

So I've always drank a glass of grapefruit juice a day leading up to O to help with CM (plus I love grapefruit juice). But I can't remember, is it starting CD1 or once your AF ends? I drank a glass today just in case.

Not too sure about grapefruit juice. Starting this cycle i m taking EPO again. It did wonders few cycles back. Stopped after it made one cycle exceptionally long, ie CD36. Guess i hv to stop eating after ovulation.

Welcome firsttimer :hi: I never have a problem with the concealing the TTC by not drinking because I barely drink. But I can see how it would be hard. I do recall being 6 weeks pregnant and at a wedding and my cousin called me out on the no drinking. Lol

Yes def love a glass of red at gatherings!
Anyone experience changes in af after trying to conceive? I had shorter cycle 25 days ( usually 29) and now really on and off bleeding.... Very light after day 1 which I thought was normalish

Haven't noticed anything myself. I'm only on my second cycle off BCP pill. AF came right on cd28 but I am only on my first day of AF. It's pretty heavy. But no major cramping which is nice.

my cycles became longer, from 28 days to 33 days. Probably cause by PCOS.

I have a feeling this is going to be the longest wait to O!! Lol. I'm hoping I get some good EWCM this cycle. Last cycle I feel like I didn't get any until after I O'd. And that's probably why nothing happened last cycle. Plus we need to bd more this cycle. What's everyone's 'game plan'? ;)

I'm new so I need to find a page with all these acronyms!
Hubby and I decided this month we would take a more lax approach... Instead of focusing solely on the fertile window (which failed last cycle bc my length changed so my charts were wrong)... We plan to bd (whatever this stands for haha) every other day throughout the entire cycle (possibly every if there time, mood, etc)... Figure then regardless of cycle we will have our bases covered

Lol. I'm sure there is a list acronyms hanging around somewhere. But some of the basics..

EWCM - egg white cervical mucus (the fertile stuff)
BD - baby dancing (sex, lol)
BCP - birth control pill
CM - cervical mucus
CD - cycle day
DPO - days post ovulation
EPO - evening primrose oil
BFN - big fat negative (negative pregnancy test)
BFP - big fat positive (positive test)
OPK - ovulation prediction test
O or OV'd - ovulation

Hmmm...trying to think of other common ones..

Hi mommyB, I'd love to join you. I am TTC #2. I am starting cycle 3 now. I got my BFP last cycle, but unfortunately lost my baby at 5w6d :( It has been 5 days since my miscarriage. My cycles are ALL over the place (first one 45 days, second one 32 days, and now the miscarriage) so I have no idea when ovulation and testing will happen. Right now I'm just taking pregnancy tests until my hormones drop back to 0, and then I'll switch over to ovulation tests to try to figure this cycle out. (I did get the greenlight from my obgyn to try again right away) Fingers crossed for BFPs for everyone!

I have a feeling this is going to be the longest wait to O!! Lol. I'm hoping I get some good EWCM this cycle. Last cycle I feel like I didn't get any until after I O'd. And that's probably why nothing happened last cycle. Plus we need to bd more this cycle. What's everyone's 'game plan'? ;)

I was pretty dry around O last cycle. This cycle going to use preseed and BD every other day during the fertile period. Just started tempting. So probably won't be able to see the trend yet.

DH is sick though. Hope he recovers soon before O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->