CD1 around 26th August anyone?

C

cazd

Just wondered if anyones starting a new cycle around 26th August?

I could do with some cycle buddies to plot an plan and symptom spot with!!!!

:bfp: testing dates.....

20th Sept - Gumb
22nd Sept - Caz
23rd Sept - Jefner

Hey,

i was cd 1 on the 24th! I'll join you in symptom spotting!!

Am not temping or anything, how about you? Just going with the flow at the mo!

good luck :dust:

hey huns my cd1 was 28th august would love to obesess symptoms and charts if u temp :dance: xx

Hey ladies! I'm Jenny and my CD 1 was Aug. 29 so I'm currently on CD 5. I have short cycles so I should O sometime next week (wed/thurs) and then I'm due for AF Sept. 23. I usually try to wait until AF is due before I test and since AF is never late, I hardly ever get to test! I'd love to hang out and symptom stalk with you! GL and :dust: to all!!

oooh oooh LADIES !!!

I've been away for the weekend and I need to catch up with everything.

I'm working right now but I'll be back tonight and I'll see if I can recruit a few others for a proper chart stalking fest this month. :wohoo:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooh oooh LADIES !!!

I've been away for the weekend and I need to catch up with everything.

I'm working right now but I'll be back tonight and I'll see if I can recruit a few others for a proper chart stalking fest this month. :wohoo:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you dot hat hun we will be waiting so good to find other ladies from london as i also didnt think there was anyone but me pmsl pmsl xxxx

OMG - just noticed your sig - LOVE IT!!!

thank hun i love messing around with sigs, i hunt the net for the best TTC icons and that i just get so bored so quick :rofl: some of the ladies on here have some fab sigs xxxxx

That is a very funny sig - love it !

And I started CD 1 on Aug 25, so just one day ahead of you caz. Right now I am waiting to O - should happen around Sunday or Monday.

I'm am going away for the Labour Day - so hoping that hotel :sex: is lucky.

girls also if u like the lil pics in sigs i have looooooaaaaaaads just ask i send them for ya sig no probs think there great and any help setting up sigs always ask ladies xxxxx

Oooh can I join you? I was cd1 on the 27th. My cycles are all over the shop, so not sure when I'll ovulate. I haven't been in a buddy group for ages and miss symptom spotting with others!!!

Hey you! - you're v welcome!

Great news that there are a few of us at the same point in our cycles though - and Jefner - so long as you're Oving I'm super-jealous - you knock almost a week off yr cycles - they must seem quite quick.
Good for TTC but not so fab for the toiletries bill ! :rofl:

hiya
said i'd join this group. xx we will sooo get our BFP's this month xx

watcha! glad you found us.

Girls - whens the :witch: due and I'll put our dates in the first post?

Mines 22nd September...

AF is due on Tuesday 22nd Sep same as you xx
But!! i will be peak +17 on Sunday 20th Sep so my test date is Sunday as all my injections should be out of my body by then. So woo hoo. xxx

16 more sleeps till testing and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to keep myself mega busy for the next 16 days so i won't even notice the time dragging. yeah right :saywhat:

oh dammit - I just looked for your FF but remembered they stopped you charting!
aaaarrrgh
k - what do you reckon about Ov - already happened? or 2 days to go like in your ticker?

def ovulated as i cheated and i used a opk and i got a smiley face on day 14, and no cm, so i'm probably 2 dpo!!! tick tock tick tock on the countdown
the femera makes me ovulated around day 14 which is great.

:wohoo: you're in the 2ww.....

I'll be there in a sec!

Now whats this Femara all about - what does it do for you?

i went for follicular scans leading up to ovulation, so it showed my follicule getting bigger and just about to erupt and release an egg, so on cd15 a few months ago i was about to ovulate as my follicule was the right size so they took blood and they said for the size of the follicule my estrogen level should have been well over a 1000, but my blood results came back and it was 393. So even though my follicules were big enough and i ovulate my hormones are a bit too low so probably wouldn't be able to keep the baby, as i think the estrogen level would then directly link into my progesterone and i wouldn't be able to carry the baby. (don't quote me). So i take 5 femera tablets on cd3 and it tricks your body into thinking something, so you produce loads of estrogen. Femera is also given to women with breast cancer. There is also the increased risk of multiple births as it makes loads of follicules big. There are side effects, but it's minor compared to all the other stuff i take. Femera just gives a helping hormonal hand and helps produces lovely big follicules. (even though i was producing them nice and big it helps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->