CD1 buddies, anyone?

mummytoangels

Reaction score
CD1 for me tday :growlmad: I am shattered as I had so many symtpoms for the 1st time ever really. The body can b so evil at times. So I am onto my 4th round of femara.
Anyone else on CD1? I need a buddy lol

CD1 here... this is our first TTC cycle, so AF was actually welcome... but I'm sorry she got you :(. Would love to buddy up for this cycle, if you like <3 could definitely use a friend!

CD1 here too ladies, god knows what going on with my body cycle was regular until we officially started TTC :grr: going in to 3rd cycle

wishing us all lots of :dust:

CD1 here too, passing a chemical. TTC from now on! FX all round xx

I'm cd2, can I join you? I was devastated when AF came :( I'm heading into my 5th cycle now and going to my dr on the 31st because my hormones are all squiffy. Pretty sure I have high levels of prolactin, which I'm sure isn't helping :(

I am at CD4- just past a chemical too, it was our first cycle TTC, sucked seeing that line fade away to nothing. Can I join you guys? Not sure if I will O on time or not this month.

Welcome everyone :hugs: Jo, chemicals are evil, huh? We were NTNP for the first time and thought we'd got crazy lucky...

Sorries all around :hugs: One of my biggest worries now that we're officially TTC is a chemical. I feel like I'd be totally devastated, which is surely not a good thing. I'm planning to wait til I'm significantly late for AF to test, to try to avoid that. Not sure if I'll be able to (especially since I got one of those combo OPK/HPT things from Amazon :wacko: ), but here's to hoping.

AF is being a jerk this time, too. Woke me up out of a sound sleep at 5am with a godawful backache, couldn't get comfy even after I took medicine, and I've spent my morning crying for no reason, threw my waffles in the garbage in a fit after a fly landed on my plate, and totally just guilted my poor wife because she picked up a Saturday bartending shift.

I should be locked away for public safety!

Hope everyone else's AF is at least being kind, if she had the nerve to show her face.

:hugs:
Mine is one of those where your entire lower body aches. Usually ok by cd2 though.

So what's everyone's plan of action? I'm trying not to get into the crazy-TTC frame of mind that I ended up in three years ago, but my personality demands knowledge and control so i can't help but temp! I'm on 5mg Folic and 1000mg Inositol, hoping for an on-time Ov (13/14) but CD18 has produced a viable pregnancy before x

I didn't have my LH surge until CD22 last month! I was hoping to try and reduce my stress this month and get it a little sooner. Tulip- yes chemicals are evil, my BFP just faded away :(

Welcome nd good luck everyone.

Tulip, my plan of attack is th round of femara. Hoping nd praying that this will finally b it for us.
This journey can b so tiring at times nd somewhat soul destroying. We r more than ready to get off this train road nd take another view.

:hugs: You have suffered so much, honey, that's understandable. I have some wonderful friends on here who also hit rock-bottom at times, but they are both now mummies to rainbows. Holding out hope for you :kiss:

My plan is to take good care of my body, do what I can to enhance my natural fertility, and see what happens. I eat well, and I've added grapefruit juice, evening primrose oil, and some nutritive teas to my regimen every day... also taking a prenatal & vitamin D (I'm deficient.)

Because we're using a donor, we have to be rather "official" with things to make sure our timing is right, so I've been temping for a few months, and I bought OPK's and have done a few test runs with them. My cycle is kind of all over the place, though, so there's no telling what will happen. I've ovulated as early as CD15 (this most recent cycle), and as late as CD27 since I starting charting in March! It's a bit aggravating. Hoping for a good, early-ish O this time. But at least I know I'm O'ing every cycle, which is a positive.

I hope this is a positive, lucky thread, and we all come out of it with our BFP's <3

Hi ladies, May I join in..?

About me: I'm on CD1 "I think", because of all the spotting and its my first cycle spotting. I am a healthy person basically, slightly overweight & deficient in VitaminD, trying to shed some kilos. Have been eating healthy and taking folic acid and for now some sunshine due to the lovely weather.

DH started wellman's yesterday. So looking forward to this cycle with some success. I also heard that it won't be effective until 3 months of taking wellman's, so having hopes. I also have an appointment with my GP this friday, as it has been over a year TTC, and the spotting this month got me to get hold of the doctor.

Good Luck to everyone this cycle, hope everyone gets their well deserved BFP's

My plan is to take good care of my body, do what I can to enhance my natural fertility, and see what happens. I eat well, and I've added grapefruit juice, evening primrose oil, and some nutritive teas to my regimen every day... also taking a prenatal & vitamin D (I'm deficient.)

Hi 2moms2be, I was wondering about the grapefruit juice, any particular reason why it is taken ? and what specific teas are you taking ? Cheers.

Hi 2moms2be, I was wondering about the grapefruit juice, any particular reason why it is taken ? and what specific teas are you taking ? Cheers.

Hi and welcome!!

I'm chugging the grapefruit juice because it supposedly helps increase CM, and I could use some help in that area. I'm drinking green tea and a blend of red clover leaf/red raspberry leaf/nettle/mint every day, as well. I'm a tea-head, haha, so I'm always looking for a tea to help with everything :wacko:

I'm curious what you hear about the spotting. I consistently spot for about 6 days before AF... brown usually, not red. It's got me questioning my progesterone, but I'm trying not to freak out, as we haven't even officially tried yet, and my charts are clearly showing O and nice, high temps, even while spotting. Doesn't do any good to worry, and I'd feel silly going to my midwife in a panic before even one cycle, lol.

aw no grapefruit juice lol i drank that much last time it gave me heartburn lmfao.

im trying to NTNP this time round sooo hard :( I had a chemical last time, I now never test until im late far too traumatic :(

i drink green tea and lemon but more cos i like it that owt else.

*folic police hat* Caution with the green tea though ladies, as it can inhibit the absorption of folate/folic acid. I wouldn't advise more than one cup a day, and not near the time you take your vitamins xxx

*folic police hat* Caution with the green tea though ladies, as it can inhibit the absorption of folate/folic acid. I wouldn't advise more than one cup a day, and not near the time you take your vitamins xxx

I've heard that, too. I typically have a cup late morning or before bed, and I take my vitamins in the morning. I can't live without my tea! *clutches it tightly* :rofl: I drink decaf, too, because otherwise... I'm up all night. Ugh.

CD5 now, and AF is winding down, finally. Think tomorrow will probably be the last day. Our donor is on vacation until Monday, so I think his timing will be great... hoping for a nice, early-ish O this time! Taking an OPK later so that I have a "control" to look at... I have a hard time reading those damn things, and I don't want to use my digi smilies just yet :blush:

How's everybody hanging in?

I'm racking my brains, read somewhere that green tea should ideally be stopped after ovulation? Either ways as Tulip already mentioned, it does interfere with the folic acid. Good one that Grapefruit juice, I take kiwi fruit initial days leading to ovulation, even this helps with ewcm.

Right now, I'm awaiting ovulation, few more days to go & praying something happens this cycle. Have ordered some more cheap OPK sticks to test. Duh! The Big O ! Good luck for your new cycle, What day do you usually Ovulate ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->