CD1... Clomid this cycle!

Coco14

Reaction score
I have had a strange very light 10 day bleed of brown blood like the end of AF but I'm pretty sure today is actually CD1. Which means I can take Clomid tomorrow :D I took Clomid to get pregnant with my first (first round). I got pregnant a year ago just as I stopped breast feeding and before any sign of AF but my cycles are still crazy so I have decided to take my left over clomid without monitoring.

Anyone with me?!

I have two weeks to go till I start my Clomid round 1. Good luck to you!!

Hey, I am on CD11 of my first clomid cycle. I really hope it can help me get pregnant. I am ttc baby #1 since Jan 2013. I got pregnant twice, 1 ectopic and 1 MC :sad2: I am using OPK to check when I ovulate. So far it is negative. My CM is also quite a bit dry...still. Good luck to you

I start my first Clomid cycle in two weeks. Excited! Good luck to you all x

Hey, I am on CD11 of my first clomid cycle. I really hope it can help me get pregnant. I am ttc baby #1 since Jan 2013. I got pregnant twice, 1 ectopic and 1 MC :sad2: I am using OPK to check when I ovulate. So far it is negative. My CM is also quite a bit dry...still. Good luck to you

I'm cd10 today. I ov'd cd11 when i took it before (and got pregnant with my daughter!) I hope it works for you soon. I also mc last year. Sorry it happened to you too. I have opk but I'm not bothering until tomorrow.

Thanks for the info, I hope I get lucky soon as well. Yesterday morning and this morning I have had flashing smiley face on clearblue digital. So I guess I will ovulate soon. I do not have experience with clearblue digital but I assume I am going to get a solid smiley face tomorrow or the day after. That should signal ovulation within 24-36 hours. Unfortunately though my CM is still almost not existent so I am going to use preseed. How is your cycle going? Good luck to us

how did you all cope with the side effects, i have heard they can be awful x

Actually I did not have any side effect apart from a much much dryer CM and pulling sensation on ovary. So it went pretty well. Did you have severe side effects?

i haven't started yet got to wait for my progesterone tablets to bring on af. Just worried about the side effects! x

i haven't started yet got to wait for my progesterone tablets to bring on af. Just worried about the side effects! x

oh ok, good luck to you, I hope you will no get any side effect

I haven't experienced any side effects.

Actually I did not have any side effect apart from a much much dryer CM and pulling sensation on ovary. So it went pretty well. Did you have severe side effects?

Exactly the same, no SE but dry!

I think I may have ovd CD11 but I can't work out the opks! I had a line but not darker than the control line so I assumed it was neg (as it says on the leaflet) but the next day it was fainter then no line at all :/ We bd on cd10, 12 and 13 so I really hope it was enough!

Exactly the same, no SE but dry!

I think I may have ovd CD11 but I can't work out the opks! I had a line but not darker than the control line so I assumed it was neg (as it says on the leaflet) but the next day it was fainter then no line at all :/ We bd on cd10, 12 and 13 so I really hope it was enough!

best of luck to you, I hope you got it covered!!!! Keep us posted! I should be 2-3DPO. I can't wait for this TWW to be over, hopefully with our BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->