• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD1 - Cycle 15: Trying something different

Mooshie

Reaction score
The :witch: got me today as i had suspected she would all week.

I've decided i'm going to try something different from now on, or rather go back to something i've tried before.

With both my previous BFP's, I was taking evening primrose for the first half of my cycle and flax seed oil for the second half.

Theres nothing to say it will work, but it certainly won't hurt!

Is there anything else I can try? I've heard Vitamin B6 can be good for TTC

x

Hmmm I don't know the answer but interested to see how it works out. GL xx

Flaxseed Oil has wonderful benefits for men and women trying to conceive. Flax Seed Oil contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fibre, protein, zinc and is considered to be nature's richest source of omega-3 fatty acids. Nearly every system in the body can benefit from flax seed oil's natural properties including the reproductive system. In men, the ingredients within flaxseed oil helps to keep the sperm healthy and may also help in regard to male impotence. For women, it help stabilize a woman's estrogen-progesterone, improve uterine function and thus treat fertility problems. Flaxseed oil is a great herbal supplement to consider taking when trying to promote fertility.
Read more at https://www.absexuality.com/sexuali...ing-pregnant-1853924.html#rSDSDs54zm1UFHbW.99

I took it both times i've had a bfp (for the second half of my cycle).

Ok thanks. How come you don't take it before ovulation?

I don't think you would take it for your whole cycle as it increases your progesterone so you would only need that in the second half of your cycle. I take evening primrose for the first half, it helps with ewcm. https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-evening-primrose-oil.html

I'm not saying this is going to make a difference, its just the only thing i havn't tried that I was doing the last twice.

Thanks for the info. If I can find some, I might try it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"