CD1 early mc confirmed today :-(

toothfairy29

Reaction score
Hello again....back to TTC!

I would have been cd34/18dpo today and have been getting faint BFP on IC for about a week, faint BFP on FRER since 14dpo. Yesterday they seemed to fade and today I started cramping and bleeding. Just been to the docs and she said seems like early mc. So here I am again.

How do you ladies find motivation to keep going?? I have been so stressed testing every 2 mins as the tests just weren't getting darker fast enough and have spent a fortune! I can't go though this every month!!

Any advice????:hugs:

No advice but :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss.

It will happen. Unfortunately MCs are part of nature. I know a lot of doctors disagree with early response testing due to the risk of chemical (early) MC's, if we couldn't test early we wouldn't know.

Fingers crossed for a december BFP for you and hopefully a sticky bean!

Sorry for your loss. I've had 2 early "chemical" miscarriages so far that I know of. 1st was even confirmed by the doc via POAS, and a week later it was gone:nope: But it gets easier. Good luck to you! :thumbup:

PS go to amazon and order pregnancy test stips... qty 25 for like $5... POAS your heart away! \\:D/ I used them to detect that first chemical I was talking about. Registered at 10 dpo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->