CD1 & lots of positive thinking! :)

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
So AF finally showed up, about 12 days late! I guess the ultrasound lady got it wrong about it not coming for another 2/3 weeks, although it is pretty light to medium atm so can't imagine how thin my utuerus lining will be after this.. but i'm going to stay positive!

This cycle i will be taking my well woman/epo pill until ovulation (if it even happens, big chance it won't since my progesterone is usually under 5) aswell as 2x vitex ALL cycle & a vit b6 every other day. I am also eating 6 brazil nuts daily aswell as some milk (apparently helps thicken the uterus lining and i deffo need that!) Keeping well away from peas (natural contraceptive.. who knew?! clutching at straws here can you tell? haha) and 2x sachets of progest daily (if i/after ovulation)

I have also started temping and have paid for a 3 month subscription to FF.

Will also try some of the other things i found online like the fertility yoga positions, legs up on wall for 30 mins, etc.

We are surprising my 5&3 year old with a trip to Disneyland Paris at the beginning of December, so would be pretty cool to get pg before we go.. or atleast try and get my progesterone/lining a bit more healthy ready for some BDing in Paris *swoon* haha :)

Anyone else have any tips or tricks to try please??

Thanks xx

!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"