CD1.. need a buddy! What can I do differently this month??

latte

Reaction score
The silly witch showed this morning... boooo :(

This time yesterday I was so hopeful as she was a day late... I made up all these crazy pregnancy symptoms & was over the moon.. very short lived! lol.

Now were on cycle #6 , ttc #1 and today I'm CD1.

This is what I'm going to do different this month:

1. Not stress as I will not have time to. I have 7 days to move apartments and within the next 28 days, I will have had 2 sets of visitors coming to sunny Dubai for a holiday.

2. Chart my bbt for a full month instead of not bothering after I know I've ovulated and I'm out for the month. I only have charts for the first 15 days.

3. I will use a little preseed to help the swimmers & have a little fun

4. Start taking prenatal's again as I need a vitamin boost. I stopped these during cycle 3.

5. Start taking Vitex to make sure my cycle / lining / cm have all got the best chance this month. But only 1 day instead of 3.

6. Not buy any pregnancy tests

7. Exercise a little more and eat healthy

Any other suggestions welcome!

Only suggestion i have is using fertility friend for charting?
www.fertilityfriend.com
You can chart your whole cycle
They also have an app for you phone to make it even easier
But your plan sound great good luck hun i hope you catch that egg this cycle

Funny you should mention fertility Friendly...I've just downloaded that App! Looks great and easy to use.

Yes i have been using ff for awhile just to keep track of AF but this is the first cycle i will be charting my temp

FF is brill - I've used it for 4 days now and loving the graph when charting bbt. Thanks

Legs up after intercourse, decrease your caffeine intake, and just try to stay as calm as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"