CD1 OCT 24th - Accepting Applications

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Looking for a cycle buddy. Thought I would give this a try. Kinda backed off the whole "TTC" topic for awhile... but hey... willing to give it a try again this month.

Today is CD1 for me (OCT 24) I have a regular 28 day cycle. Anyone want to be my cycle buddy? Looking for someone who has the same cycle as me!

:hug:

Hi Suz....
I might be your first buddy.....
I am on CD 24/28 cycle at the moment but since having my coil removed at the beginning of September my cycle could be anywhere....
I had some slight brown spotting and an orange jelly like discharge?! this morning so I'm waiting to see if AF develops..
I have been feeling positive this month too, but whatever happens happens...
So maybe you can count me in......will keep you posted...
Oh, and welcome back x x

Ok so now 3 hours later AF in Full Flow...
So...count me in...I have had 2 short 24 day cycles now, so should hopefully OV CD9/10.
Anyone else?

Ill probably do some OPKs this month ... but when I was charting and using OPKs, I usually ovulated around day 10 one month and day 12 on another month....

I think this month Im just going to go for the BD every other day. My Dr keeps telling me to do that but thats not always possible.... so I will try my very best to do as the Dr says :rofl:

Thanks for being my first buddy :headspin:

Ill probably do some OPKs this month ... but when I was charting and using OPKs, I usually ovulated around day 10 one month and day 12 on another month....

I think this month Im just going to go for the BD every other day. My Dr keeps telling me to do that but thats not always possible.... so I will try my very best to do as the Dr says :rofl:

Thanks for being my first buddy :headspin:

Hey Suz can i be your 2nd buddy??

I too have a 28 day cycle and AF turned up on 24th OCT so im exactly the same as you, altho Ov usually comes on day 14... :o)

How long u been ttc?

xxxxx Tara xxxxx:hug:

:happydance: Sure!!!! The more the marrier :wohoo:

Oh We have been TTC for 2 years now :(

Never had a BFP :( And I really want one.

awww!! im sure you will get yours soon :D !!! keep me up to date with all the lovely joys of the oh so exciting 2ww! lol im such a nervous reck then! and its sooo dissapointing when AF arrives :(

xxxxx

It is a huge disapointment..... So I stopped dwelling on it :rofl: But Im ready to jump back into trying hard :rofl:

Hey Suz....dont give up hope......:hug:
It took me 18 months to get pregnant first time around, I was only 23 when we started trying so there was an 18 month threshold before getting referred.
Have you seen anyone to help in your quest?
I now realise that I will probably have to BD during AF to get :bfp:!!!!!!
If my cycle is only 24 and CD2 today it should be a BD fest next weekend...how is everyone else today?
The :witch: is being a real cowbag to me, cramps are sooo bad.!
I realise the one advantage to a short 24 day cycle is that I can POAS again in 18 days time...lol
PMA November is my Birthday month (arghhhhhh 35!) so Fx for us all x

Af is playing hide and seek so far ( i had a small bleed this morning and since then nothing so the old cow will probably show up tomorrow and now it's late about 8:30 pm so i guess i can't it count as CD1 yet as i need a full flaw for that but tomorrow will be it ...so i will be part of your buddies clan as well :)

so tell me is this new body of yours suz is increasing your BD sessions? you are so sexy now !!!
good luck to all of us ladies !!!

Just want to give you all some dust for this next month!!!!

:dust:

Yeah the new body is great for the BD department. Hubby is a happy man :rofl:

I got a refferal to the infertility department but I have not made the appointment...

OK you can all yell at me now...

I think AF is almost done :wohoo:

and Thanks for the Dust Genkie :wohoo:

Suz do you have a plan for this month ? a BD plan? a opk plan?

Im going to just try the BD every other day. I will start tomorrow because AF is ending today :headspin:

well CD1 for me today :(...she finally came !

Am I too late to join? I am CD6 today, and now the :witch: has left I am feeling very positive, DH says he is well up for providing his services this cycle. I was thinking of trying the Sperm meet egg plan this cycle this time hopefully it can't hurt right?

:hugs: Im sorry she got you Miel... That was not very nice of her to mess around this month :hugs:

Bebe... SURE!!!!! You can join us :wohoo:

:dust: for us all :headspin:

Hello Ladies..
Well CD4 and the :witch: is still being a nuisance. My last 2 short 24 day cycles I had minimal bleeding, 2 days heavy 2 days spotting...
I am currently on the 4th heavy day so I'm already expecting my cycle to be a longer one.! which will play havoc with my OV speculation.
I really dont want to temp or use OPKs so lets hope mother nature gives me the same OV signs I had a couple of months ago.
My plan is still to BD from CD 8 - just in case it is a short one.! and then every other day til CD 16, assuming I OV by then!
Why is nothing ever plain sailing?
Welcome Bebe, you get going girl and catch that eggy.!

i just wish mine will be out by thursday night as it will our 11 years wedding anniversary:) and i must celebrate with a nice BD session!!!
we got married young ladies:blush: i was 22 and my husband was 19!!!:happydance:

are you going to bed early tonight Suz ?:rofl::rofl:you 've got work to do !!!
remember ?:sex:+:sex:=:crib:

have fun!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->