CD1 october 16 .. I hate AF group!!

browneyedshorty81

mom of 1 ♥ TTC
Reaction score
Well girls I am looking for girls who got AF on October 16, or even today so we can be cycle buddies... I hate, hate AF...! :hissy:

Yes meeeeeee
Well not quite cd1 17th so nearly! I used to have cycles from25-27 days but last month was 29 so who knows what this month will bring :rofl: how long are yours
:hug:

use to be 30 lol but now 27/28 lately ... i'm on CD5.. so i got like 10 or 11 days til i ovulate

HI....:witch: got me 18th Oct,so am on CD4 today!
My cycles have been 27 days since my m/c in August.
Here's to tons of :dust: and some :bfp:'s

It certainly is....don'tcha just hate all the waiting???:hissy:

Found the CD1 mid Oct girls!! I'm CD1 16th Oct too. My cycle's usually around 25/28 days so hopefully approaching ovulation v soon. This is my first time temping and using ov tests though. Btw, I know a faint line on an ov test is effectively a negative, but does it mean that you should get a positive within the next day or too? Will still keep testing anyway cos I want to get really familiar with my cycle (actually I want to get a :bfp: and not have to get familiar with my cycle but we'll see what happens lol!!), but was just wondering? x

I was CD1 on Oct 19th, mind if i lump in with you girls? I've been charting for 6 months and should ovulate Fri or Sat (31st oct/1st nov) which will be our first attempt at our first baby! x

Oooohhh, hope all the spookiness of Halloween brings you good luck with your ovulation Ivoryapril!! Still waiting to get a positive result on my opk but I'm getting other symptoms so hopefully any day now!! Doing plenty of BD to be on the safe side, so having lots of fun while I wait!!! xx

We're in the same boat, Cd1 on Oct 16th here!

We BD Oct 25 and Oct 29. Not getting my hopes up, but you never know! I think we were a little early and a little late, but we both work out of town so thats the best we could do!

Yay im a late joiner but my Af started on 17th of Oct. and since i have no idea what my cycle is yet i just went with the normal pill cycle i had, so hopefully i o'd on the 31/1 :)

Best of luck everyone.. hope we here osme good things until testing time!

i hate AF 2 i got my 21st of oct thats close to the 16th (i think:))

I also had my CD1 on the 16th Oct - but I havent tested yet!!

Firstly, because my temps were very erratic this month so according to FF I didnt ovulate!!! :cry: (I was travelling so it might be the cause of disrupted temps) and secondly cause my hubby is away.

BUT my cycle is usually 27-29 days, although last month it was 33 days.

what to do what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->