cd1 of first soy cycle, anyone similar?

Ty sunshine: ) have u tested at all? Ughhme still no normal o spike :( egg better hurry up lol

My soy ladies how r u!!!! Im still waiting on my o i learned soy can give u false early opks (maybe my cd8 opk was a false) i did get a temp rise but idk i doubt it was ovulation well see i havent bd much so i thibk there go my.chances this month :(

You never know, it only takes one! I'm done with my soy now, starting clearblue opks on Monday. I'm trying to stay hopeful but I'm not really feeling it :(

Hey Ladies I have news!!! Took test yesterday (cd23) and got a squinter line. Then had some bleeding and I really thought was getting AF and another chemical! Was really peed off as I thought the soy had made my cycle come early!
However bleeding stopped again so took another test today and got a definite BFP!!!!!!!! Trying not to get to excited as it could just be another chemical but am hoping and praying the soy gave me that extra bump I needed for a healthy egg that will stick!!! Baby dust to you both that you two are next xx

Oh wow congratulations and lets hope its a sticky this time!

Onions y are u doubtful u got the ball n ur court just bd correctly.

Yey SUNSHINE i hope we get ur luck :)

As for nearly girls idk where I'm at ughhh everyone says cd10 but i find it my temps low i thought i had a positive cd13 Couldn't bd till yesterday night cd14 thought id get a rise today and i woke up freezing literally shaking no blanket my temp was 96.29 Wtf looks odd on my chart and way off normal temps i grabbed the blanket went back to sleep woke up and got a 97.27 idk that's a big difference so im lleft in a bbl

Hmm I wonder what's going on there baby_rose. It must be very frustrating!

I'm doubtful because it just feels so unlikely that my body would go from nothing at all for years to producing an egg on soy. Only time will tell. I hope that you did/will ovulate and catch it, do you temp at the same time every day?

I wish we could do ultrasounds on our own and keep track of these eggs lol, have uve been told u don't o? Yea for me i try every morning but weekends r hard for me i dont think the 96 temp was correct but i also count the 97.27 correct either i guess i wanna know if it went down or up but i still dont think ive had a o temp rise unless by chance it was really cd8 which i really doubt

Well without meds I don't even have af so I think that's the case annoyingly.

It can be hard to do it at the same time, I gave up but starting again tomorrow. CD 8 was probably too early, but you may have a late one? People do still get bfps from late o.

I find ttc can be the most confusing thing I've ever done sometimes!

And docs won't consider anything other than meds? As for me im doubtful now i did rise but nothing past normal t temps i don't the low temp yesterday is o idk im throwing my towel in this month also

No every time I go they make me feel like a stupid little girl. I'm 23 and we have been together 4 years, own home and stable income. I hate it.

You think you are out this month?

I haven't. Gone my self and likewise just turned 23 also hitting our 4 year mark tomorrow, yea part of me is scared as hell to find out if something is wrong idk it would kill me but I mean no protection since December and still nada uunless im oing today or later id say im out girl my opks r so confusing maybe cd13 was just concentrated i took one Saturday and it looked great too but my temps are all bad idk wish i could get those really dark opks:/

Attachments

• collage_20140513133803065_20140513134708413.jpg
    collage_20140513133803065_20140513134708413.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
  • collage_20140515111514330.jpg
    collage_20140515111514330.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
  • collage_20140516162908219.jpg
    collage_20140516162908219.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • collage_20140518220750726.jpg
    collage_20140518220750726.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
I see what you mean. You will probably be told to go back after a year if you go, unless you put your foot down. We haven't used protection in over 2 years and nothing. It is heart breaking but you gotta stay positive. Hard to do I know :(

From what ive read yes when ur young they only say u have plenty of time, do infertility problems run in ur family?

No. My auntie took 10 years to conceive her 1st due to being morbidly obese with pcos but she's the only one who struggled. How about you?

Not that i know of grandparents had 10+ kids lol (Hispanic) aunts uncles fine, all the cousins i have are avoiding kids so yea boo i wouldn't know thank god i havet told anyone that im ttc lol makes pressure worse

I recently told my mum because it has been getting to me and she has been great but I haven't told anyone else, which I'm glad about as it is taking so long.

Hey ladies hope you are both well. Just to let you know the witch got me yesterday had another chemical in the end - fingers xd for you two now xx

Oh no I'm sorry to see that :(. Are they more common for ladies on soy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->