cd1 .... officially ttc for bfp in jan...friends?

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Well...CD1 for me .... I was expecting it because of temp drop to coverline this morning. Well.....so I went straight to Walmart and bought soy isoflavones and vitamin b complex. And a box of opks...cycle 11 ..... I just never thought it would take this long.....I prayed and prayed and prayed to God last night before I took my last frer.......I cried to the point of tears I was so scared to take that ..... Frer and see another bfn.....but there it was stark white...

Today when I started spotting well....I felt nothing..I think I have finally realized it will happen when it is supposed to happen. And I miss my relationship how it used to be...I want to go back to that .... My Dr is out of the country till April...so I will see her then....until then it is whatever I can do....in the meantime we are moving in February and I'm getting a puppy for us .... The puppies Will be born any day now and I getta take her home at 8wks :).

Vacation .... 7 day cruise planned for next September in hopes.....of ....having to reschedule for .... I am too pregnant to go lol.

I'm with you! On Thursday- which was dpo 11 for me I started spotting- which for me happens every month before AF so I cried. We'd went hardcore this month- BD a lot. I spotted a bit friday and a little yesterday but then it stopped. This morning dpo 14- I woke up and nothing and bb's were on fire- which is unusual for me so I woke my hubby up and I was like this is it! Grabbed the fancy digital test my sister gave me and bam- not pregnant. I was so sure this morning! Ah well. AF showed up an hour after that. Like really, next time I wait til dpo 15 to waste the fancy test!
So cd1- let's do this! I think I'm going to do SMEP this month. Looks like I should o on christmas day. This month I'm not going to jump on the crazy rollercoaster lol. It is what it is. (So easy to say cd1- just wait until dpo 11 when the crazy train's in full swing lol)

Yay......someone with me! CD2 here I am set to ovulate .... Christmas eve and ..... So this bd should be easy ....Mrs. clause outfit....mixed drinks always on Christmas eve.....we are going for every other day ..... I would like to do smep but .... Its so hard with our schedules I will also do vitex vitamin b complex vitamin b and prenatal.....my lp is 11 days +/- a day.

We are just going to have a fun Christmas lol. And at least the time leading up to Christmas is a busy one so it'll go quickly. It'll happen for us. It has to! I'm thinking I need to take up yoga or something to relax me during all this! 2014 has to be the year. It's so nice to have a buddy to get through this with me! My hubby is amazing but it's really nice to talk to another woman who gets it.

I agree!!!!! Lol. I actually do lava yoga....3-4 times a week yoga is amazing for relaxation!! I really hope we both announce bfps in Jan when will u predict ovulation this cycle

FF says I'll o on the 24th so hopefully! I don't temp because I do shift work. I've been using the CBFM for 2 months so this'll be my third month. Last month we bd'd every day I had a high on the monitor plus the 2 peak days so that was 8 days in a row. Didn't work so maybe we'll try every second day. I'm going to try to add more greens to my diet as well and see if that helps. And definitely yoga! Trying new things helps me feel as though I'm in control and gives me hope which I need because I'd just crumble otherwise. Anything different you're going to do this time?

Oh I am doing vitex b complex and preseed for the 2nd time :) and vitamin b6. And bd every other day I Still do opks and temp too.....

I'm with you too! cD3 for me and May test January 4th. Hoping for a BFP as anniversary is January 7! Baby dust to you all xx

:) no testing for me ........ Unless I hit 18dpo. If I get a bfp Jan/Feb will be my secret til Valentine's day when I will reveal!!!!!hopefully

I was hoping to test this time and nearly broke down and bought tests my last cycle, and AF came two days early.

I'll hold odd testing if I can next cycle but I would love a BFP before 7 January as it would be such a good two year anniversary surprise. We just had another family pregnancy announcement yesterday. Can't wait until it's us all announcing!!

Lirpa- we just had a pregnancy announcement too in our family. I'm going to try my best to be happy and unselfish at christmas with all the talk and excitement of something that I want so badly. Just have to spend my time bd'ing;)

I used preseed for the first time this past month on the day I got the peak on my monitor. Saw the peak and shoved a glob of it inside me lol. Learned a big lesson as well that you only need a little bit! It was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway;)

Lynn-omfg u made my day with that hotdog flying down the hallway!! Lmao omg tears.....oh the tears!!!! Lol ahhhw...I read it to a couple of my coworkers they didn't get it as much as me but that was priceless!!!

Ugh af is here full throttle with a vengeance. Ugh just wanna go to sleep

Gonna- haha glad I made you laugh! :) AF here with a vengeance as well. I just want it to be cd10 so we can get this cycle started!

Your hilarious Lynne! I'm going to try pressed next I think, and get DH some menevit (I'm taking elevit). Hoping this is our month girls!!!

Just had another announcement on facebook!!! They have a baby less than a year old and now 14 weeks with a second!!! How does that happen!

Lirpa I deleted facebook for that reason I can't stand seeing baby pictures or baby announcements .......it became way too much for me to handle I have two babyshowers coming up unfortunately.....I attended like four this past summer...ive seen ppl become pregnant and have their babies .....while I still wait. My sister is 32wks .... And ill be in the room with her I'm sure ill be emotional!

At the moment I have no desire to get out of bed......I'm just so exhausted. My employers are on vacation so I am pretty much working all month. No day off and I am exhausted I don't wanna move. Out of my bed....my af.....well completely weird this month CD1&2 light almost sporting CD3 medium not quite heavy and CD4....almost nowhere to be seen.

Lirpa soon it will be our turn! Sometimes I fantasize about telling everyone. Last December we had a loss and my biggest regret was I hadn't told our parents- we were waiting to tell them at Christmas as a surprise. Next time my first phone call will be to my mom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->