cd1 .... officially ttc for bfp in jan...friends?

N27 it's so nice to meet someone so close! Hope the snow hasn't been too much of a hassle for you!
I usually o between days 17-20. I took an opk today just for fun since it's cd10 and it had a faint line. Maybe I'll o earlier this month than I usually do? That'd be nice! The wait for a longer cycle is a bit tough.

Hello to all the other ladies! Hope you're doing well!

CD11 negative hpt forgot to take temp this morning.....completely exhausted from 17 straight days of work 10 hr shifts!! Bd eod. Trying to stay in holiday spirit totally not feeling it. If I had gotten pregnant last month I would be ...telling dh tommoro on his bday but I'm not. So mixed drinks and hibachi here we come.

N27 it's so nice to meet someone so close! Hope the snow hasn't been too much of a hassle for you!
I usually o between days 17-20. I took an opk today just for fun since it's cd10 and it had a faint line. Maybe I'll o earlier this month than I usually do? That'd be nice! The wait for a longer cycle is a bit tough.

Hello to all the other ladies! Hope you're doing well!

no the snow is awesome! So pretty And just in time for Christmas. My Siberian husky is loving it too. Lol

ooh maybe you'll O earlier than usual this time round....waiting is the worst. Were waiting for AF to leave, waiting to O, waiting through two week wait. Lol hate that

hopefully u get your bfp this cycle. I was hoping for an Xmas one to surprise dh :(
..oh maybe this thread will be lucky though
GL!

+opk for me today, which is too early!! I was counting on O on Saturday and had planned around that.

Lynny, hope you get that early O too, it might work better for you than it does for me.

Lirpa- we just had a pregnancy announcement too in our family. I'm going to try my best to be happy and unselfish at christmas with all the talk and excitement of something that I want so badly. Just have to spend my time bd'ing;)

I used preseed for the first time this past month on the day I got the peak on my monitor. Saw the peak and shoved a glob of it inside me lol. Learned a big lesson as well that you only need a little bit! It was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway;)

I know what u mean about this now! I used the recommended dose of maybe baby and wow! Crazy slippery ha ha

I told hubby hotdog down a hallway and he lost it ha ha

O wise I think I should o around Friday or Saturday so not long!! :)

Well I guess thr vitamin b complex helped today I am CD13....fmu opk is almost positive I expect it to be positive sometime tonight or tommorrow so I will be ovulating early!! CD15/16 that's two - three days earlier I hope my LP is long heck I hope I'm prego. I even had a little ewcm

Well ladies.. Can I join?! I'm only CD 3 right now.. Using opks for the first time this month! Had what I thought was implantation bleeding recently.. But AF showed her face! Like always

Hi everyone!
Gonna- that's awesome! Sounds so promising! My fingers are crossed that this is your month!
Welcome Ashley! Good luck with the opk's this month. They helped me realize I ovulate later than I thought so I'm a big fan. Just hope they work soon!

When in your cycle are you suppose to start OPKs? I'm CD4 and AF is officially gone!

Up to u I start as early as 8dpo...till they get darker then I test twice daily in am and pm 12 hrs apart. Till I get a for sure pos. Opk.

CD8 for me and i got my first high reading on the CBFM. Would you ladies advise BD'ing as soon as you get highs or wait for peak??

Because the book that comes with the monitor says that sometimes during the 1st cycle you can get over 5 high days as the monitor adapts to your cycle. I don't wanna kill my poor hubby with BD'ing!!! hahaha.

Gonnagetabump- so excited for you o'ing early this month! Looks like I'm the same! Had a ewcm glob and the lines on the monitor stick are getting darker which means my peak should come in a couple days. Fingers crossed!
Ticktockbaby- this is my third month using the monitor and we've been bd'ing everyday on highs. I've read that the last day of high and first day of peak are important but who knows when that last day of high will be? And I've been getting up to 8 days of high so it's a lot of bd'ing. This month I decided to try every other day until I get a peak then I'll do three in a row. Changing it up a bit makes me feel I have some sort of control lol.

Ladies I just tested. 13dpo using fmu ....my first ever bfp! It wasn't faint or questionable in any way. Dark pink line. Yowza!

any more updates for any of you yet? Still stalking this thread.
GL and FX :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->