CD1 on 8/23

I am on CD1 as of today. I will be glad to go through this cycle with you .:hugs: Hopefully this will be our cycle :happydance:. Are you doing anything to help with the TTC process? Got any ideas that might help out. I am taking 1000mg of Vitex, Prenatal with DHA, and going to start trying to do that temp thing and see how that works.

Mainly been taking my prenatal and I've heard eating sweet potatoes help for some reason! Last month I hardly had any CM so I don't even know if I ovulated. This month I started getting CM early! I don't know what's going on but crossing fingers for you and me! How long have u been trying?

Hey! I am one day ahead of you! This is our first cycle trying, so I haven't been temping or charting. Did attempt to use OPKs but I either ovulated early or I'm just doing it right :p. FX!

Chloe- I've never tried OPK before! Is this your first baby your trying for? when I concieved my other kids, I think I always ovulated around day 9 or 10 ...if I BD anytime after that I didn't get preg! So I'm guessing im a early ovulater cause CD 10 has always been my lucky day! I also check CM around that time is my highest. So try not to miss those early CD when u guys BD!!! Feels like this waiting takes forever

Just read your signature! you are trying for #1! Exciting!!!

I am trying for #4 I would say. I have a DD that is 24 a DS that is getting ready to b 11, an angel DS that would have been 10. We have tried off and on for many years but just recently restarted to try. I had Gastric Bypass last febuary and we was not allowed to try until I was 18mths out from surgery so that my weight would stablize.

Natural- This is our first baby. I also meant to type "or I may just NOT be doing it right." If I did ovulate early, we definitely covered all our bases! :] So I'm hoping that we BD just in time! I have a good feeling about this month, but don't we always? haha. I'm a planner and I already have things worked out in my head so it will definitely be a disappointment if we aren't lucky this month.

mippie- good luck to you! FX!

Mippie We are trying for # 4 too!

What day are you testing on Chloe? I've been able to get a positve on a FRER at 10 dpo on my previous pregnancies.
My last cycle is when we started to try but I think we missed ovulation timing due to being out of town for a wedding and vacation ....I didn't see any EW CM last month either but this month I am! 😀 so now that we are settled in not having to go out of town we are Able to "try"!!

I'm hoping to wait to test Sept. 20 but I may not be able to wait that long. That is when AF is due. I'm already getting way too antsy!

Make sure you get first response early response! Those Are the best! Especially if you are testing early. The first response rapid results is not as sensitive.

I'm feeling nauseous today for some reason. Wonder if that's a OV sign. My very first sign w my previous press I had milk come out at like 6 dpo And felt nauseous

I've been dealing with nausea the past month when waking up so unfortunately, I can't use that as a symptom. I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago to get checked out but my urine test there was negative. He said that nausea could come from acid reflux, which I have a problem with. He did blood work to check my thyroid and other things but I never heard anything back...which I just realized. I guess I need to call them!! I'm feeling some tiny pings in my stomach and lower abdomen. My lower back hurts, but I stand on my feet a lot at work so that comes into play as well...

I will be keeping everyone in my thoughts.I am hoping that I can test at the end of the month. Any odeas or suggedtions on what yall might b doing to increase the chances.

Mippie you can put a pillow underneath you after BD so the gravity pulls the spearmin and not out. B vitamins help and try to stay stress free. Stress makes hormones unbalanced

Apparently grapefruit juice (not from concentrate) & green tea increases ewcm :)

Thanks. I will have to try grapefruit juice and green tea. Nit crazy about green tea but will try anything. I actually lay on my head with legs in air for about 10/15 min after bding this last cycle going to keep trying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->