CD1 on cycle 8...TTC #2. Relaxed cycle?

Joybell

Reaction score
So due AF today. BFN and temp is tanking. Expect this will be CD1. Disappointed but there you go. On the plus side, I go on holiday on 23rd May so I can have a few drinks and enjoy myself. The 2nd half of my TWW will be when I'll be away.

Just wanting to gauge opinions. I usually temp every day at 5am and use OPK and test from 7 or 8dpo. Thinking of chilling out, using OPK and temp to confirm ovulation then stop temping this month. I leave around 6dpo. Also thinking about not taking tests with me abroad to France. Would that be madness and drive me crazy?!

Id be due AF around a week after I arrive so thinking I could just wait to that to arrive. If it doesn't arrive are tests crazy expensive over there? If I pack some I'll end up using them early...

Maybe I should just go full on chilled and not temp this month at all!? My ovulation is normally fairly predictable...

Really don't want to spoil my holiday stressing over temps and symptoms but then again don't want to spoil it by feeling completely blind. Feel like I've gone a bit obsessed since my horrible chemical in Jan.

Sorry for the waffle, just interested in opinions on what you would do...

Hi
Lots of people fall pregnant without charting etc. I would go and relax, you never know taking the pressure off it could be your lucky month.

If it was me, I'd be relaxed. For peace of mind I would probably temp/opk until sure re ovulation (but then I seem to be irregular so you may not want to)

Then forget about it and enjoy your holidays :) I wouldn't bother taking any tests away with me and just have fun. Where are you off to in France?

Thanks guys.

We are off to the Vendee - doing eurocamp again. Did Brittany last few years like I did during my childhood but going slightly further south this time in the hope of a few degrees warmer weather!

I will ask my DH tonight and see what he thinks. I think at least I'll do OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->