CD1 September 27, 2008

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Just looking for a cycle buddy. since AF just got me today. kinda excited though cuz im going to try the sperm meets egg plan :happydance: whos with me???

Hey hun, i got mine on the 23rd...and i have cycle of 35ish days...so we should o around the same time if you are a 28dayer, and be able to test together??

AF came a little early this month but it still means I could get pregnant on my wedding night or very first days of honeymoon. I am really really hoping to get a HPT this coming cycle! Babydust!! And welcome to this cycle!

:)

Just looking for a cycle buddy. since AF just got me today. kinda excited though cuz im going to try the sperm meets egg plan :happydance: whos with me???

Im with you im on the same cd as you and have a 28 day cycle normally but this cycle was 25 days lol but all for the sperm meets egg plan sounds fun :happydance: :hug:

Hi there I got the old :witch: this morning - first one after mc 3 weeks ago. We have already started TTC again but no luck this time so hopefully month will be our month!!

Good luck everyone!!!

C'mon Girls we can do it :D :happydance: . i just feel it our :bfp: are coming !!!

P.s
My cd1 was on the 27th and its already slowing down A LOT :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hi girls...can I join in...CD 1 for me today :hissy: of a 26-28 day cycle. I am trying to have PMA and see how that goes for me. I really want to try the SMEP, but due to DH's work schedule it is really hard, so I have pre-seed and will be using that religously this month and hope that works :happydance:

Im sad...me and hubby might just not prevent this month..so no opks temps or any of that good stuff...well see

Septeber 27th was CD1 for me as well. I will be starting OPKS this month and I have a 31-34 day cycle... when should I start taking them do you think? Is it ok to wait for a week or so or just to be safe should I just start after af ends??

Babydust to all!! :)

I would say wait till About CD 10 then start with the OPK's

Good luck ladies...i am in WTC now due to medical problems..possible heart surgery! hoping to ttc in December...wish you best of luck with those bfps!

Thanks for the advice Tink! Best of luck Gabrielle with the wait - I know it isn't easy. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

Good luck girs and Lots of :dust: sorry to hear about the possible heart surgery :(

Mine is gone and now I am just going to starty OPKS in 1 day. Can't wait!

How are all you girls doing? Well I dont do opk's but I temp which is nearly as good. My temps reckon I ov'ed cd8 surely that cant be right? x

:cry: I think the :witch: is on her way to me, my cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->