CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Jen - That sounds like me :) Accept my doctor told me to take more Clomid while we wait. Heres to hoping those darn follicles grow!!!

I havn't heard of taking more clomid but sounds good to me! my doc just told me that if I dont ovulate we'll just up the dose next cycle. Im just hoping and hoping the little thing grows!! ive been using opk they were darker but now lighter i just hope it will be positive soon!!! when do you go back to see if it has grown?

Jenn - I go back Monday. Hopefully I will have a valentine surprise :)

BEST OF LUCK!

That would be a wonderful valentines! Good luck to you both!!

Hey TTC Twin - Have you peed a line yet??? ;) Getting close?

lol Hi TTC Twin. How are you doing today? No, I haven't peed a line yet.:haha: It was starting to get a tad darker yesterday, but seems to be lighter today. My lines usually sneak up on me, so it can be any day. I usually get them in the evening, so we will see in about an hour if it is any darker. How are you doing? Any OV cramping yet from the eggies growing?
:dust::dust::dust:

arpeters, my doc told me the same. I have appts every month to check if I didn't get extra cysts from clomid but no scans. I thought about asking her about the scan.
I just finished 150 mg clomid and now waiting for OV!

I am wondering how they are going to scan me because I am a heavy woman and they plan on scanning me on CD 3. AF is still visiting at that time, so vaginal scans are out. lol. I don't know. I'll let them figure it out. I can't wait to OV though!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing today? Any positive OPK? Any OV pain? Nothing for me yet. OPK still light, had some pretty good cramping yesterday and my cervix is almost high. So, hopefully they are leading to an early positive opk. :)

Got my + OPK today (CD18-9 days after last clomid pill)! Man I love seeing that smiley face! Wooohoooo! Glad we got some :sex: in this morning! Go :spermy: go! :happydance:

If it makes you ladies feel any better, I had a scan on CD12 that showed a bunch of tiny follicles, and only one at 12mm. But I had super high estrogen, so the doc told me that the tech most likely just missed the mature follicle in there because something was ready to pop with high estrogen. And then I promptly got a positive OPK last night at CD14. In other words, the scan made no difference in the end, as it was wrong, and I'm currently ovulating anyway....

Yay! That is such great news for the both of you. You better get lots of :sex::sex::sex: Good luck to you and I hope to see your :bfp: in a couple of weeks.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

doodle- awesome information! Thank you for sharing!!!!! :) ;) :)

Iprayforbump...GET IT GIRL! :) :) :)

arpeters - NOTHING. NADA. NILCH. I havent felt a thing. :(

I am going to send you some OV vibes! I need my TTC Twin back. :cry:

:dust::dust::dust:

ARPeters :) :) :) Your OV vibes already gave me hope! :thumbup::flower:

Thank you!!! and I am sending them right back at you!!!:hugs: :hug:

[-o< [-o< This is me and you praying our little butts off. :thumbup:

LOL!!! This is me and you dancing when we finally see a BFP! LOL!! :haha:

:bunny::bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts