CD1 Sun 25th May - Wanna be my cycle buddy?

Schmelly

Regaining my life...
Reaction score
So, CD1 for me on my birthday!!! Stupid ol' :witch:

Anyone fancy joining me for another month of madness?

:hug:

Hi Schmelly..
cd 1 for me today, so a couple of days ahead of you.....do I qualify?:happydance:

Hey sweetie, sorry she got you, here's to a new cycle :hugs:

Your only a fews days behind me, AF got me Tues 20th but only stayed till Fri (bonus!!! Very weird tho as she usually likes to hang about at least 7/8 days)

Hugs sweetie, hope you had a lovely weekend

My AF was really short this month too. Weird...but I'm not complaining. Bought a basal thermometer for this month so we will see what happens. I have always said I didn't want baby making to become a science project but I'm willing to try just about anything this month!!:hugs:

Hi Schmelly..
cd 1 for me today, so a couple of days ahead of you.....do I qualify?:happydance:

Of course you qualify!!! I sadly parted company with my last cycle buddy gang as :witch: was over a week late! I think a couple of days here and there makes no difference though!

Am currently sitting with a BIG bar of choc and a nice cuppa, pondering over the vast quantities of money I'm going to be spending on Evening Primrose Oil and Agnus Castus...and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my shiny new Zita West book. I've heard she's the oracle on fertility so this HAS to be my month! Let's hope we all get our BFPs!

Thanks for your message Farie. I, too, had the weirdest of AFs but at least she finally got me properly so at least I know where I am now! Am gutted, obviously, but feeling much more positive than last week! How was your weekend away? :hug:

Dee - I'm thinking about getting a thermometer myself...you'll have to let me know how you get on! I felt the same as you about not wanting it to get to 'science experiment-y'!!!
*mentally pictures self and DH in lab coats ad safety goggles, brandishing test tubes and bunson burners* :rofl:

Forgive me for being dumb Schmelly but what is agnus castus (sp) ive got the EPO and folic acid, what does that do?:dohh:

Just helps regulate hormones and cycles, I think. Read some good things about it so thought I'd give it a shot!

Agnus Castus (Vitex or Chaste tree berry)

This is the herb of choice for helping to restore hormone imbalance and increasing fertility. In one study 48 women diagnosed with infertility took agnus castus daily for three months, 7 of them became pregnant during that time and 25 of them regained normal progesterone levels.

Agnus castus is particularly helpful for those women who have a luteal phase defect (shortened second half to the cycle) or those with high prolactin levels, because it stimulates the proper functioning of the pituitary gland which controls the hormones.

Agnus castus works to restore hormonal balance and can be used where there are hormone deficits as well as excesses it:

Regulates periods
Restarts periods which have stopped
Helps with heavy bleeding
Increases the ratio of progesterone to oestrogen by balancing excess oestrogen.

Thanks hun, thats a new one on me..:hugs:

My cycles have always been regular and troublefree so I dont think I need this just yet..... I have started on the epo though, cant do any harm.

Sorry she got you! Choc always helps! xx

You must have read my mind Tansey...Ive just scoffed a huge bar of galaxy and I feel fat now, oh well great practise for when we really get fat hey.

Hello Ladies-
I am a few days behind you. CD1 on 27 May. Can I hang out and chat through this month too? Just ordered BBT Thermometer, vits, pre-seed and tons of test to use along with my CBFM. I am going to be armed and dangerous.
My BBT won't be here for another 5 days, do I have to start on CD1 or can I start when it gets here?

CD1 on sunday as well....... i ended up taking 2 early preg tests and both negative so AF wasn't much of a surprise.
Oh well...... I guess my future baby doesn't want to be born in Feb. when temps get as low as -25' c.....or is it f... friggin cold anyway..haha
good luck ladies...look forward to hear about all your BFP in a few weeks......
Tammy

Morning Girls! :hug:

RoRo77 - Welcome! :hugs: Let me know how it goes with your thermometer...am still undecided about whether or not to get one! :dohh:

Sinead - Thanks for your well wishes! :hugs:

CHILLbilly - Can't blame your future LO for not wanting to pop out in those temperatures! Good luck for a March :baby:

Tansey - Thanks! :hugs: I'm stocking up on choc and don't even care about the waistline this month!!! :rofl:

Jacqui - I hope you're related to Mystic Meg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Let me know how you get on with the EPO...I'm a bit concerned as I never know when I Ov, so not sure when to stop taking it :dohh:

:hug: to All!!!

Shmelly- This is my 2nd month of taking it. Lst month I stopped it on cd14 just to be on the safe side, but i ov'd later than that as :witch: came a week late!

Im hoping the CBFM will sort me out this cycle, as soon as I get my peak (if i get it) I will stop taking it. I did find it to work last month though but wasnt very familiar with the whole cm thing, but Im ready this time!

Ive even started to check my cervix everyday too, im geting there with that. I can now distinguish between low and high..not sure on the soft or hard bit yet though..lol

ps...Im sure Meg is a distant relation to me...not sure if its the mystic one though:rofl:

Hiya,

just wanted to join as im cd 5 today so only one day ahead of Schmelly :)

I have BIG plans this month, and im gonna get that BFP come hook or crook, dammit, lol!

So come on-lets see those Feb/March babies (pisces/birthday baby for me!!)!!!!

Babydust to all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Omi! Glad you've come to join us!

We'll don our Dorothy shoes and drop a house on that stupid old :witch: this month so we can all get our :bfp:

I'm soooooooooooooo excited as my Zita West book arrived this morning! I'll keep you all updated on any key points!!! :happydance:

Hey All
So tell me if this is strange, AF lasted 24 hours. That's it! I work nights so I was up for the first spot and then last night it stopped just as fast as it came. Here is TMI but I only had to use 2 tamps. Not sure what to make of it.

Here I am!!! And, I am going to buy that Angus Cactus too! Sounds like just what I need. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->