CD1 today.. anyone else?

rubydoo1

Reaction score
Hi ladies, AF arrived this morning after a very strange 33 day cycle (usually 27-28) just wondering if anyone fancies passing the time together over the next few weeks? Pretty new to TTC and would love to get chatting to some ladies in a similar position :flower:

I'm cd 1 today as well. Ttcing #2. LO is 18 months and breastfeeding so this is only my 2nd cycle and was surprisingly on time. We didn't try too hard our first cycle but we are hitting it hard this cycle.

Hi ladies :flower: nice to know we are in a similar position!
Our little girl was 3 last week, this will be our second cycle TTC, we are also going to hit it hard this month. I have OPKs at the ready and will be checking CM in order to try and pinpoint ovulation.
Im worried it will be difficult as my cycle ranges from 27-33 days :wacko:

I have an unusual cycle too. Always have. Sometimes its 28 other times im lucky if its not over 35. :( but. Im taking premama supplements which will hopefully help regulate me so i can pinpoint this cycle a little better. My FF says i should be getting wet cm but im not yet. Tested for LH and was a faint line yesterday. Got it on cd15 last time >.<

This is my 1st ttc but my 2nd month trying and first cycle with ff and the premama supplement! My temps are first cycle doing it straight through lol...fx!

I'm on CD3 now although I hadn't been expecting AF until June 2nd which has thrown me a little :wacko:. Normally my cycle averages around 25 days but this is the second time in 3 months that I've had an early period. Not sure what's causing this but hopefully June will be a good month.

A good month to us all!! Good luck ladies :hugs:

Im anxiously awaiting an LH surge. I honestly never know when I am going to get it. This is my first cycle of actually paying attention to my temps (which to me are so annoying! - It rises and its like "yay!" then the next day dips again! LOL ugh stop tricking me!) and I am doing Premama supplements to help "regulate" my monthlys since they can vary sometimes.

Im thinking I should be about to O soon - I think around cd13 to somewhere in cd16. But I guess time will tell, lol.

Hi ladies, CD 11 for me today, negative OPK, not expecting ovulate until about CD14 ish but you never know! My cycle has a mind of its own.

How are you all doing?

cd16 and i havent ovulated yet. :growlmad: I think I will soon, as the line on my strips is getting a smidge darker, and my temp spiked again today - if it rises tomorrow I know for sure I will be. I hate when I ovulate so much later in the game! My cm is starting to finally change too...from dry dessert to something sticky/wet mixture...hopefully see the wet/eggwhite soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->