CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Powell130

Reaction score
Onto cycle #2 after MC! Another SI cycle. I ovulated CD15/16 last cycle so if that stays the same I'll ovulate first week of August. 13 day LP last cycle so will be testing/expecting AF mid month.

Any cycle buddies out there??

Hiya I'll be your cycle buddy, CD1 today. I have no idea what's going on with my periods they've gone from always 29-31 days to completely irregular. Last 3 cycles have been 21 days, 30 days and now 23 days. Stressful!

Am now keenly TTC after an oops last cycle made us realise we're ready for baby #3. I'm hoping I am actually ovulating after my irregular cycles but FFgave me crosshairs last month so does that mean I am? Also had positive OPKs...

Cycle buddy here! Unsure if today or tomorrow will be CD1, but I'm joining up anyway (I've been spotting red. Mrhhhh). Hope we have better luck this month than last!

Cycle buddy here! Unsure if today or tomorrow will be CD1, but I'm joining up anyway (I've been spotting red. Mrhhhh). Hope we have better luck this month than last!

Also spotting red so CD1 may be tomorrow for me too

CD1 for me too! Actually my boobs are still a little sore today. Definitely nothing like during the TWW, but it's still bothering me. Can't even escape them even while bleeding and not pregnant! :sad2:

This is my 3rd cycle for #1. I feel kind of old on this forum though for #1 since I just turned 30.

Anyways, as for now, besides dealing with the cramps I'm definitely looking forward to :sex:

Anyways, as for now, besides dealing with the cramps I'm definitely looking forward to :sex:

Haha! So true. I've gotten a little narky the last few cycles (we're on cycle 8 now) and it's been more about the baby than the baby dancing... but last cycle was so fun and relaxed (which was probably why I pinned so many hopes on a July 4-conceived baby! Dangit! Disappointed again). Still, maybe this is all just part of God's master plan so that I'm not 7 weeks pregnant and dealing with morning sickness when we move interstate next month :p

Haha! So true. I've gotten a little narky the last few cycles (we're on cycle 8 now) and it's been more about the baby than the baby dancing... but last cycle was so fun and relaxed (which was probably why I pinned so many hopes on a July 4-conceived baby! Dangit! Disappointed again). Still, maybe this is all just part of God's master plan so that I'm not 7 weeks pregnant and dealing with morning sickness when we move interstate next month :p

I was hoping for a 4th of July bebe, too! But now it could be a "made on Daddy's birthday" bebe! Hubs birthday is August 2nd so that'd be really neat!!

CD1 for me too! Actually my boobs are still a little sore today. Definitely nothing like during the TWW, but it's still bothering me. Can't even escape them even while bleeding and not pregnant! :sad2:

This is my 3rd cycle for #1. I feel kind of old on this forum though for #1 since I just turned 30.

Age is just a number!!

I'm looking forward to :sex: so much lol I avoid during the 2WW because I'm a paranoid freak lol hubs is about to have a fit

You are not the oldest. I just turned 31, and TTC #1 :)
This is also my 3rd cycle.

Can anyone explain how you can be sure you ovulated? Is an OPK enough? Or crosshairs?

Hey!! I'm CD4 but hope I can join in :) first proper (well, still clomid) cycle after my MC in June <3
Started clomid yesterday, so hopefully will Ov around 29th June!

Boo44 - I don't temp but that's the only way of knowing for sure. I would use opks and temp too, to double check! :)

Can anyone explain how you can be sure you ovulated? Is an OPK enough? Or crosshairs?

The only way (other than blood work or an.ultrasound) to assure you ovulated is BBT ( if you don't chart, click on the chart in my signature and check it out!) . OPKs can only tell you that your body is gearing up to ovulate. Numerous things can affect that and it may not happen. Some people get several LH surges which shows their body tried to O a time or two.
Your BBT raises after you ovulate so it's pretty easy to see that you do

Hey!! I'm CD4 but hope I canhn :) first proper (well, still clomid) cycle after my MC in June <3

Boo44 - I don't temp but that's the only way of knowing for sure. I would use opks and temp too, to double check! :)

I'm starting soy ("natures clomid") tomorrow! Part of me wants to try CD2-6 but I ovulated on CD15/16 last cycle with a 13 day LP so I think that's pretty good so gonna try that again!

Do you chart anything? Cm? Cp?

Hey!! I'm CD4 but hope I can join in :) first proper (well, still clomid) cycle after my MC in June <3

Holy cow I recognise your pic! I totally creeped one of your threads I came across on google sometime last month. I think it was the one about the Clear Blue Digi OPKs

Hi ladies, I'm joining from the previous thread! Glad to see this group again :). @Powell, I think our cycles are pretty close, I'm 30-32 days long, but last cycle I ovulated on CD 20. This is CD 2 for me as well, but I do strat Letrezole, which is like clomid, tomorrow, so I might ovulate CD 14 or 15.

Best of Luck to all!

You are not the oldest. I just turned 31, and TTC #1 :)
This is also my 3rd cycle.

Yay :) Good luck to us both this cycle :dust: I guess where I'm from people my age just started TTC but on this forum I feel like most people are already on #2 or more at the same age.

My friend just announced her pregnancy on facebook this morning. She's already past her first trimester. She started trying late last year so makes sense. Still, things like this get my competitive side going!

Hi ladies, I'm joining from the previous thread! Glad to see this group again :). @Powell, I think our cycles are pretty close, I'm 30-32 days long, but last cycle I ovulated on CD 20. This is CD 2 for me as well, but I do strat Letrezole, which is like clomid, tomorrow, so I might ovulate CD 14 or 15.

Best of Luck to all!

:wave:

Mine have typically been around that length but this last cycle was 29 days with O CD15/16 so we're gonna be super close again this cycle! Hopefully we'll both get our :bfp: !!

Ahhh good luck with soy! Nah I don't track, one less thing to worry about cos stressed as it is lol!

OMG really haha! I freak at the fact one sentence on Google can let anyone see my life haha!! Small world :) yeah CB posts with numerous flashing smiley faces but no peak xx

Ahhh good luck with soy! Nah I dont track, one less thing to worry about cos stressed as it is lol!

OMG really haha! I freak at the fact one sentence on Google can let anyone see my life haha!! Small world :) yeah CB posts with numerous flashing smiley faces but no peak xx

Thanx love!! We got our son on my first soy cycle after MC. Now we're 2 cycles in after MC#2. Maybe it'll be a lucky one since I'll O around hubs birthday!?

Haha yep that's the post!

Yes I use FF and track my temp - I did get crosshairs last month but then my cycle was only 23 days long which is really weird for me and has me confused x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->