cd1 today or not

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by salmb, Apr 22, 2009.

1. salmb

salmb mum of 2

Hi everyone,

i was wondering if someone can help me with cd, i have recently come off the depo and im waiting for a proper period, ive had 3 days of browny coloured blood a few times but tonight ive had red blood not much but more than spotting, if it turns into a full af do i class today as cd1 or tomorrow.

sorry for a silly question but i have no idea if i would class today lol.

sal xx

2. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Well-Known Member

Erm... I don't know, to be honest. Sorry.
    How long ago did you come off Depo? It took me about 5 months before I had my first period after stopping the injection.
    xx

3. Jewels

Jewels Wife & Aussie Mommy!

I think you would consider your first full day of regular flow CD1 if that makes any sense! :rofl:

:hugs:

4. AliKat

AliKat Chem Pregnancy/TTC again

I agree with Jewels. Yesterday I had spotting and I marked that on my fertility friend chart, but it never recalculated my cycle...today AF arrived and I marked "light" on my chart and it did recalculate, and listed me at cycle day 1. Sooo..with all that being said, you are not on a new cycle till you get "the real deal period". ;) Hope that made sense!

5. salmb

salmb mum of 2

Hi, i was due my depo in jan this yr but never went for it, the past 2 months ive had 3 days of brown blood but no actual period, so im hopin this month im goin to get a full period.
    xx

6. salmb

salmb mum of 2

Thanks for your replies, i still dont think im on cd1 yet as the red blood keeps stopping and starting and its not heavy its relly light flow.

xx