cd1 today or not

salmb

mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i was wondering if someone can help me with cd, i have recently come off the depo and im waiting for a proper period, ive had 3 days of browny coloured blood a few times but tonight ive had red blood not much but more than spotting, if it turns into a full af do i class today as cd1 or tomorrow.

sorry for a silly question but i have no idea if i would class today lol.

sal xx

Erm... I don't know, to be honest. Sorry.
How long ago did you come off Depo? It took me about 5 months before I had my first period after stopping the injection.
xx

I think you would consider your first full day of regular flow CD1 if that makes any sense! :rofl:

:hugs:

I agree with Jewels. Yesterday I had spotting and I marked that on my fertility friend chart, but it never recalculated my cycle...today AF arrived and I marked "light" on my chart and it did recalculate, and listed me at cycle day 1. Sooo..with all that being said, you are not on a new cycle till you get "the real deal period". ;) Hope that made sense!

Erm... I don't know, to be honest. Sorry.
How long ago did you come off Depo? It took me about 5 months before I had my first period after stopping the injection.
xx

Hi, i was due my depo in jan this yr but never went for it, the past 2 months ive had 3 days of brown blood but no actual period, so im hopin this month im goin to get a full period.
xx

Thanks for your replies, i still dont think im on cd1 yet as the red blood keeps stopping and starting and its not heavy its relly light flow.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"