CD1 while taking Vitex

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
So I have had a long 9 months....

Have not had a period since Aug. 2014...so waited to see if my body was just acting funny...it has before. Nothing happened...started taking vitex but low dosage and was a cheaper brand....so 3 weeks ago from today I started taking Gaia Vitex Berry 2000mg a day, and have FINALLY received my first menstrual cycle...hoping this is the start of me and OH finally getting on track to start TTC #2

I had a similar problem, after going off the pill I was regular for a few months and then nonexistent for 5 months so I started taking Vitex and Maca to help regulate my hormones and finally got a 'normal' period 2 weeks ago. We are TTC #1 but I'm not getting my hopes up since I doubt everything is working right yet but we'll see! Good luck to you!

Awesome! Vitex is great, i ve been on it since march 5th cd1, no bfp yet or Af since but I did ovulate and that hasn't happen for me in over a year. I think I need to up my dose to 2000 mg

Hi everyone! Hope u don't mind me joining in! Thought I'd share my experience with vitex!

So I came off the bcp on the 8th march and started taking vitex straight away, noticed loads more cm! Then came the date that my next AF was due.... Nothing! Left it a week ... Still nothing. So I decided to add some dong quai and my AF arrived within 2 days of taking it!!!! Amazing stuff!! Would definitely recommend both products!! X

I also hear dong quai is great with vitex. I started vitex the same week I ended bcp as well. I ve only had my withdrawal bleed March 5th and no af since. I don't want to give up on the vitex it hasnt been 3 months but i am starting to believe it doesn't work alone. It wasn't until i added b6 that 3 days later I oed on Cd38
How much of dong quai do you take? Did you have a confirmed ovulation?

I've been taking other things with Vitex and I think all of them combined is what really helped. I take Vitex, Maca Root, Vitamin B6, Fish Oil and a Prenatal Vitamin.

Robinsonmom- I took two capsules every four hours until AF arrived and in full flow! My capsules each contain 565mg of dong quai! And I've been taking 1000mg of vitex every night before bed time! I have been taking opk's to check Ov and they did say high and peak on my Clearblue FM!

No spotting..its been 2 full days of the fabulous witch...LOL! I say that now because I've missed her so long.

Okay!!! Thank you vitex!! Cd1 for me!! So happy I got a warning yesterday with the spotting yesterday!! Af in full affect today!

I love this thread! I'm in a similar situation, had my Mirena removed on March 3rd, then a 3 day withdrawal bleed from the March 5-7. After that, nothing. Prior to Mirena, I had a 27-30 day regular cycle without birth control. Started Vitex in an attempt to regulate things around April 7. AF returned on April 16 and I'm currently on CD 12. Hoping to ovulate soon and get a BFP this cycle :) We conceived DS on the 2nd cycle, so we're hoping to have a similar experience this time around. Best wishes and baby dust to all!

I love this thread! I'm in a similar situation, had my Mirena removed on March 3rd, then a 3 day withdrawal bleed from the March 5-7. After that, nothing. Prior to Mirena, I had a 27-30 day regular cycle without birth control. Started Vitex in an attempt to regulate things around April 7. AF returned on April 16 and I'm currently on CD 12. Hoping to ovulate soon and get a BFP this cycle :) We conceived DS on the 2nd cycle, so we're hoping to have a similar experience this time around. Best wishes and baby dust to all!

Good luck Jd, I am hoping you have success with vitex as well.

Okay!!! Thank you vitex!! Cd1 for me!! So happy I got a warning yesterday with the spotting yesterday!! Af in full affect today!

Congrats, robinsonmom! I totally understanding being excited for AF, I never thought I would be so excited :thumbup:

Good luck Jd, I am hoping you have success with vitex as well.

Thank you robinsonmom! Wishing everyone tons of baby dust :dust:

YaY Robinsmom!! When I started my AF I was super happy...told my OH "I've never been so excited to see AF"

My AF ended April 27th...so the baby dancing has begun...
:dust: to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"