CD1 Who wants to be my buddy?

NSGARCIA

Reaction score
Unfortunately the witch showed up today. Surprisingly I'm not as upset as I thought I was going to be. Good news is, my irregular cycles have become regular! For the last 3 months I have have had 32-33 day cycles. Yay!

Where's my cycle buddy? Let's get preg this month!

Hey! I would love to be your cycle buddy.. I am on CD3 and my cycles are usually the same, if not longer than yours. I know my O date is around the 25th-29th, do you know when yours is?

Hey mommyloves! Cool I have a buddy! Lol. I actually have no idea I'm guessing around the 19th?

Are you using anything? I am temping and using the clear blue easy smiley face thing. I am also going to start taking b6/b12 supplement with folic acid because I have been given some good advice from other members. I am so new here I have not done a sig or nothing.. I need to get on that. lol

Hey! Can I join in too? I'm CD2 and was actually really stoked to see AF. I came off the pill 5 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate so I'm hoping this AF is my body getting this show on the road! I had a mirena for 5.5 years (right after having two babies back to back!) so this is my first 'real' AF in years! So I have no idea when my next one will be due.
I'm taking vitex, EPO, multivitamin and folic acid, I have also ordered some soy isoflavones on advice from a naturopath to kick start my cycle but it looks like it has done it itself! Iv made my husband start a multivitamin too.
Good luck girls, hopefully this month will be it for us! A March baby would be lovely :)

Hey NearlyMarried! fine with me :) the more the merrier as far as I am concerned! I had mirena in too, but I went on the pill for a little bit after I got it out. It would be awesome if we all had march babies! aww!

Depending on which side is ovulating, I may or may not have a chance this month! fingers crossed :)

are you temping or using any OPKs?

Oh me me me!!!!!
I'm on CD 7 out 31 day cycles. I finished up my round of soy isoflavones this afternoon...I took them cd 3-7. I'm also on folic acid, fish oil, prenatals, and B-6 complex.

Oh I HOPE the soy iso does its job!! Work soy work!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been really crazy lately. 3 days ago my husband became ill , he hasn't been sick since he was very young. It progressively got worse. I was sleep and I felt something just FLOP in the bed and then I felt a huge surge of body heat. I jumped up to ask him if he was ok and he was not responding. So I called 911 and they took him to the hospital. He wasn't responding because he had a very high fever and he was diagnosed with a severe case of step throat that was spreading. I knew something was wrong because he just gave up on his yard work the day before and just laid in bed all day. My husband is a very hard worker and he doesn't have a lazy bone in his body. He is doing SO much better , he's back to himself. I on the other hand now have strep throat and I feel horrible. BUT my body knows how to handle strep better then his as I have had it several times before I got my tonsils and adenoids removed.

Anyways, Hey mommyloves and welcome nearlymarried and pretty_n_ink!

@mommyloves I don't temp or do OPKS . I just BD and take prenatals. The reason why is because I used to get really obsessive and completely stressed out about becoming pregnant. So stressed that I used to delay my ovulation. I even had to take anxiety medication. So I decided to relax and not use anything so I wouldn't cause that again lol. We're trying to BD every OTHER day now. Last cycle we bd'd EVERY DAY several times a day (I mean we were newlyweds and I had only bd'd with him once before marriage) lol. I think his sperm quality had severely depleted.

I'm now on CD 7 . AF has exited the building now come on ladies lets get our march babies!

Sending baby dust and pray everywhere!

Hey NSGARCIA, omg.. I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. Strep is super scary when it goes undetected. I read that a little girl near me died from strep in her blood stream and going to her heart, so I am SO glad you guys caught it. That would have horrified me seeing my husband like that since mine also almost never gets sick. I hope you feel better soon! I totally know how you feel though... it seems when I am obsessing over it, it never happens... it is so hard for me not to obsess tho since my periods are irregular and I only have one functioning tube.

I am not quite sure what is going on with me, but my OPKs detected estrogen surge on cd8, cd9 and today, cd10. So either my supplements are working and I am ovulating earlier, or I was not testing early enough the last two cycles and the surge I was seeing was the one before AF? so confusing! In any case.. we are BD'ing every day or every other day until I know for sure my O has passed.

Oh me me me!!!!!
I'm on CD 7 out 31 day cycles. I finished up my round of soy isoflavones this afternoon...I took them cd 3-7. I'm also on folic acid, fish oil, prenatals, and B-6 complex.

Oh I HOPE the soy iso does its job!! Work soy work!!

I would love to see if the Iso's work for you. I am tempted to trying them on my next cycle if this one doesn't work. Hopefully I won't need to, but just in case! Lets get those march babies! :)

Hey mommyloves! I forgot about this post sorry lol! Hows everything?

lol no worries.. I have been kinda MIA too... I just today got my solid smiley face from my CB opk after 11 days of flashing smileys.. 11 days, can you believe that??

I am trying to figure out if I should DTD today or wait for tomorrow? we DTD last night and every other day for the last 11 days, but I am not sure if that will catch the egg or if I should do it tonight and again tomorrow just to be sure?

I am so happy that the supplements that I have been taking actually worked.. my ovulation is a good 10 days earlier this time! yay!!

How are you doing? Do you know where you are at in your cycle? I know you had to take care of your hubby, so I am sure that threw you off a little bit :)

Can I join?!? AF showed up yesterday for me :-/ It is what it is but I would love to have a buddy!!

Ah, just realized this post was from June 4th! Nvm :-( lol

Sorry Doodlebug.. the way the posts show up are so confusing sometimes! I wish you the best of luck this month! I am mid cycle at the moment, otherwise I would love for you to join us!

lol no worries.. I have been kinda MIA too... I just today got my solid smiley face from my CB opk after 11 days of flashing smileys.. 11 days, can you believe that??

I am trying to figure out if I should DTD today or wait for tomorrow? we DTD last night and every other day for the last 11 days, but I am not sure if that will catch the egg or if I should do it tonight and again tomorrow just to be sure?

I am so happy that the supplements that I have been taking actually worked.. my ovulation is a good 10 days earlier this time! yay!!

How are you doing? Do you know where you are at in your cycle? I know you had to take care of your hubby, so I am sure that threw you off a little bit :)

Wow well thats good news it's finally solid lol.
Did you ever figure when you would dtd? If you did it every other day and your hubby has no sperm count issues it's ok to do it days in a row.
What supplements have you been taking?

All i've been taking is prenatal medicine and biotin and trying to drink a lot of water.

I've been doing well , how about you? I'm now on CD17. Something weird I noticed...I haven't really been having EWCM since I had my MC in December . I haven't really noticed that until Saturday when I was talking to my hubby and started feeling very wet (sorry tmi) and I put my hand down there and noticed a bit of EWCM. So we DTD. Later that night when I went to work I noticed ALOT of EWCM. (tmi coming up lol) I actually took my hand and pulled out a lot of long thick strands of it. Initially I thought it was left over semen but then I realized that I never had left over semen look like that before. Plus it was very stretchy and CLEAR....Here's the weird part this only lasted for ONE DAY.

So that confused me...so now i'm thinking Did I O that day , the day before or am I still about to O? lol If so that means I could be 5dpo, or maybe not?

I'm kind of happy because we kind of covered the dates around that day.

Right now I'm just getting lotiony type CM and gassiness.

It's hard trying to figure out when I should even test. I've been irregular but for the past 2-3 months my cycles have been 31-33 days so I thought it regulated but if I O'd the other day that means that my cycle would be shorter.

How many days are in your cycle again?

I think i'm going to wait until July 8th to test. That was my original day of testing. If I go by a 32 day cycle and AF hasn't shown yet then I would consider myself 2 days late. I'm a POAS addict but i'm not trying to waste money on a thousand HPTs again lol

And yes taking care of my hubby threw me a off a little bit lol , speaking of that. The next day when we came home from the hospital he was ready to get back down to business. Me on the other hand , when I got sick I didn't even want him touching me lol.

Wow well thats good news it's finally solid lol.
Did you ever figure when you would dtd? If you did it every other day and your hubby has no sperm count issues it's ok to do it days in a row.
What supplements have you been taking?

All i've been taking is prenatal medicine and biotin and trying to drink a lot of water.

I've been doing well , how about you? I'm now on CD17. Something weird I noticed...I haven't really been having EWCM since I had my MC in December . I haven't really noticed that until Saturday when I was talking to my hubby and started feeling very wet (sorry tmi) and I put my hand down there and noticed a bit of EWCM. So we DTD. Later that night when I went to work I noticed ALOT of EWCM. (tmi coming up lol) I actually took my hand and pulled out a lot of long thick strands of it. Initially I thought it was left over semen but then I realized that I never had left over semen look like that before. Plus it was very stretchy and CLEAR....Here's the weird part this only lasted for ONE DAY.

So that confused me...so now i'm thinking Did I O that day , the day before or am I still about to O? lol If so that means I could be 5dpo, or maybe not?

I'm kind of happy because we kind of covered the dates around that day.

Right now I'm just getting lotiony type CM and gassiness.

It's hard trying to figure out when I should even test. I've been irregular but for the past 2-3 months my cycles have been 31-33 days so I thought it regulated but if I O'd the other day that means that my cycle would be shorter.

How many days are in your cycle again?

I think i'm going to wait until July 8th to test. That was my original day of testing. If I go by a 32 day cycle and AF hasn't shown yet then I would consider myself 2 days late. I'm a POAS addict but i'm not trying to waste money on a thousand HPTs again lol

And yes taking care of my hubby threw me a off a little bit lol , speaking of that. The next day when we came home from the hospital he was ready to get back down to business. Me on the other hand , when I got sick I didn't even want him touching me lol.

I think you did O! I hardly ever have any EWCM at all and a very short luteal phase.. so I started taking the b6/b12/folic acild supplements, and so it seems I O'd sooner.. but no worries about TMI cuz here goes mine (lol) The hubby and I have been DTD every other day except for yesterday because we DTD two days in a row.. and we are planning on doing it again tonight just to be sure.. but this morning when I got to work.. I wiped and there was a ton of EWCM (maybe some sperm too??) and it was streaked with really really REALLY light blood. like very light pink. and I had the worst fullness and pain in my right side last night and early this morning. So I guess I O'd today??? But I have NEVER had blood tinged CM before, so that was kinda weird.. wondering if maybe a cyst or hoping for more than one possibly matured and burst? My cycles are super irregular (like 30-42 days), but since coming off of BC pills in beginning of april, they have been kinda regular at around 30 days... so we are kinda on similar cycles! My past luteal phases were only 8 days long (I have read not long enough to sustain pregnancy), so by me having an earlier O date, I am hoping for a longer luteal phase!!

damn, way to go hubby for wanting to get back on it so soon! lol I am with you, I would not want ANYONE to touch me while sick. nope. never.

lol I am a POAS addict too... and they are soo expensive.. I am going to try to wait until July 4th to test.. but we will see... I am soo praying that this is the month!

Hey mommyloves! It's me NSGARCIA. I forgot my password and my email password. Did you test yet? I did.

Hey mommyloves! It's me NSGARCIA. I forgot my password and my email password. Did you test yet? I did.

lol I was wondering where you went! Glad you are back :) Yes I tested, BFN and then AF showed up in full force yesterday... so I am going to start soy iso tomorrow and see how that goes.. I am REALLY trying to avoid having the dye test done if I can help it..

soooooo??? you tested.. AAAAANNNNDD?? I am dying with anticipation!!!! I hope you got a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->