CD1 Who wants to be my buddy?

Hey mommyloves! It's me NSGARCIA. I forgot my password and my email password. Did you test yet? I did.

lol I was wondering where you went! Glad you are back :) Yes I tested, BFN and then AF showed up in full force yesterday... so I am going to start soy iso tomorrow and see how that goes.. I am REALLY trying to avoid having the dye test done if I can help it..

soooooo??? you tested.. AAAAANNNNDD?? I am dying with anticipation!!!! I hope you got a BFP!

Things keep happening so I had to keep taking hiatuses lol. And aaww hun I am so sorry , I really am gonna pray you get a bfp. I don't know your religion but just put it in God's hands , he'll make a way. If you don't believe in him , i'm sorry if I offend you.

But anyways, One of my coworkers came to work with a pregnancy test (walmart is right across the street from my job) so she took it and found out she was pregnant....I had tested about 2-3 days before and had gotten all BFN's. I know my period fluctuates so I was due between July 3rd and July 6th. So i was either 1 day late or still early lol. So hers came up positive and I was a little jealous at first, so I told her I needed to go buy one and she happened to have another one that she said I could have , so I took it and I was half expecting it to be ANOTHER BFN and I see the control line pop up and I get really disappointed, but then I notice a second line! I go to walmart and get 2 more tests, the digital kind and they both said BFP! I'm very excited and nervous, please pray I don't have another miscarriage. I believe i'm gonna carry to term.

And I apologize hun I don't mean to sound like i'm throwing it in your face.

Hey mommyloves! It's me NSGARCIA. I forgot my password and my email password. Did you test yet? I did.

lol I was wondering where you went! Glad you are back :) Yes I tested, BFN and then AF showed up in full force yesterday... so I am going to start soy iso tomorrow and see how that goes.. I am REALLY trying to avoid having the dye test done if I can help it..

soooooo??? you tested.. AAAAANNNNDD?? I am dying with anticipation!!!! I hope you got a BFP!

Things keep happening so I had to keep taking hiatuses lol. And aaww hun I am so sorry , I really am gonna pray you get a bfp. I don't know your religion but just put it in God's hands , he'll make a way. If you don't believe in him , i'm sorry if I offend you.

But anyways, One of my coworkers came to work with a pregnancy test (walmart is right across the street from my job) so she took it and found out she was pregnant....I had tested about 2-3 days before and had gotten all BFN's. I know my period fluctuates so I was due between July 3rd and July 6th. So i was either 1 day late or still early lol. So hers came up positive and I was a little jealous at first, so I told her I needed to go buy one and she happened to have another one that she said I could have , so I took it and I was half expecting it to be ANOTHER BFN and I see the control line pop up and I get really disappointed, but then I notice a second line! I go to walmart and get 2 more tests, the digital kind and they both said BFP! I'm very excited and nervous, please pray I don't have another miscarriage. I believe i'm gonna carry to term.

And I apologize hun I don't mean to sound like i'm throwing it in your face.

OMG I am sooo happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I could not read your post fast enough.. I wanted to get to the good part lol :) seriously, I have NOOO hard feelings what so ever. I was praying that when you didn't post right away that you were holding on to some precious (and exciting!!!) information.. and sure enough.. :thumbup:

You are so right, everything happens for a reason and God always has a plan. (I am extremely spiritual, so no worries, def not offended in any way) and I know that regardless of MY plan, HIS plan is always the best. I am excited to try soy iso this month so it all worked out. :winkwink:

I will pray that your little bean sticks and that you will have a very healthy pregnancy!

soooo now... do you have any tips for me? lol I just figured I would ask...

make sure to keep in touch, I looooove seeing updates/ultrasounds/all of that cool stuff that goes on when you have a little miracle growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->