cd1, who wants to join me this cycle??

wtbmummy

Reaction score
So I'm out :dohh:
Had three faint postives but then today AF :cry:
Disapointed but theres always this month!

Whos wants to chat whilst waiting this month???

The :witch: is most definitely here or on her way as I am spotting this morning upon waking up. Grr. Irritated for sure. This will be the start of our 4th cycle TTC. I was SO sure it was going to happen this past month as I had pink tinged CM on 7dpo and major heartburn all since about 9dpo which was not normal for me. I know it takes some couples anywhere from 6 months to a year but I figured when I got off of my birth control in November and my cycles regulated almost instantly that I would have no issues falling.

This past month I only used OPKs and did not temp but I think I am going to to back to temping this month as I like the whole 'confirmation' of O-day. It just makes it hard to 'not think about it' :wacko:

How long have you been TTC?

Hi, :hi:
We are ttc no.2. This will be our 10th cycle :shrug: but with ds we came of bc and regulated for 6months. Then first time unprotected and we were pregnant. So I'm finding this whole not falling pg rather difficult to deal with. Especially as ds is getting older n older. We wanted to be due no.2 now, not still trying. But nevermind.

If it helps my first ever symptom with ds was awful heartburn and then sore boobs followed few days later.
I chart as I got fed up of not knowing. Not that temping changes that really :haha: I was 99.9999% sure I was pg this month especially with 3faint tests so its hit me pretty hard.
Dh has told me he wants to chat about it this evening (think cause he knows i get upset about it) just hoping he doesnt suggest we stop trying :cry: Ive had a few tests done already n been told we will be refered to fertility clinic in july if we've had no luck so dont really want to stop trying :dohh:
At least we have bnb to help us wait :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->