CD1...who's with me?!

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
:witch: got me today! I'd been having both good and bad (mostly good!) feelings about this month, but sadly, it wasn't to be. AF came with a vengeance this morning :cry:

I'll be O'ing around August 7th/8th (will be using OPKs around then to make sure). Anyone with me?

:dust: to everybody! :baby:

<3 xoxo

Hey, me too! I think I just have high progestrone after O, so my "symptoms" were heightened.. :p But I'm right here with ya!! It's always fun to see how things turn out at the end of the month ;)

Me too! I was 5 days late on my never late period this month so I was totally bummed when I started last night! Booooo! I was using those ovulation tests that I bought online. I don't feel they were accurate. I have a 25 day cycle so my dr says I probably O around cycle day 11. What do you ladies use to test?

Me too! I was 5 days late on my never late period this month so I was totally bummed when I started last night! Booooo! I was using those ovulation tests that I bought online. I don't feel they were accurate. I have a 25 day cycle so my dr says I probably O around cycle day 11. What do you ladies use to test?

Ugh it sucks! The first ovulation test i used (first cycle ttc) was First Response Early Result. For the cycle just gone, I used eBay cheapies and got 2 beautiful dark lines to tell me I was ovulating, and I had the cm and a temperature so I knew it was accurate. FRER one was brilliant too, got lovely dark lines on that and silly to say, but I'm keeping it! :rofl:

Hi girls! AF got me last night....Ugh. Like you, wildworld, I was feeling pretty good about this one.
I should be O'ing August 8/9. I've been using the Clear Blue digital to test and I really like it compared to the First Response sticks I first started with.
Also, I'm going to go buy a BBT thermometer today and start temping for the first time. Do you guys temp?

Here's to a happy August for all of us!

I have been using the 20 Answer OPK strips, but am thinking about buying a nicer brand so that I don't stress as much. I know I usually O between CD16-18 so I'll test twice a day w/ a 7 stick OPK or something.. Any suggestions on an OPK under $20 that is reliable?

Hoping AF is gone by Monday, but she usually stays the full 7 :p I should be Oing around the 7th and testing the 17th :) FX'd for our sticky beans ladies!!

P.s. Also a religious temper :)

I have been using the 20 Answer OPK strips, but am thinking about buying a nicer brand so that I don't stress as much. I know I usually O between CD16-18 so I'll test twice a day w/ a 7 stick OPK or something.. Any suggestions on an OPK under $20 that is reliable?

Hoping AF is gone by Monday, but she usually stays the full 7 :p I should be Oing around the 7th and testing the 17th :) FX'd for our sticky beans ladies!!

P.s. Also a religious temper :)

these are the ones I used: https://www.amazon.com/First-Respon...sr=8-1&keywords=first+response+ovulation+test 7 tests and a free HPT. And it's on offer, so even better! :winkwink:

We all O around the same time then, I do hope we get our BFPs!!

Just wanted to check in and see how you girls are doing. I'm just counting down the days until next week when we can start trying again! I've started temping also.
Morgan, you said that you area religious temper. So you set an alarm so you take it at the exact same time every day? How important is it if you're an hour off or so?

Hey! I'm CD9 over here.. so ready to O too but it usually doesn't come til about CD17. But yes I do love temping! But in my opinion, an hour doesn't make it off by anything at all. I have never noticed a difference and I NEVER pay attention to the time. I mean like 3+ hours difference, yeah might make it a bit off. But I leave for work usually by 7:30/8 a.m. so I usually temp between 5:45-7:45 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->