Cd1.........

S

Serene123

Again! :hissy:

I want to say "I don't know how much longer I can do this for" but I have no choice how long it's going to be!

I don't understand why some people find it so easy, and others, not so much.

I think I'm alright..... Like I was expecting nothing untill yesterday, then I let myself get my hopes up.. Now here I am!

I just feel like something has to be wrong, we're doing everything right :(

:witch: is truly evil
I'd go to bed with some choc and have a good cry hun
xxx

aww hun i no how u feel, just relax and eat sum choccies and have a little drink or 3 :D
hopfully u will have the luck next month :D
gd luck to u all and everyone xoxox

Toria - I'll join you this cycle - started spotting last night so it's only a matter of hours before the :witch: rides in so I'm pretty sure this will be CD1.

Are you planning on doing anything different this cycle? I'm going to temp from the off and use my OPKs. I'm also tempted to pick up some EPO today and give that a try too.

I hope this is your cycle :dust:

Have your cycles went back to normal? What were your cycles before you got pregnant with Caitlyn? And if, your cycles are not back to normal, you could be ovulating at a different time than what you think. I think I saw it in your journal; this is the only 2 round of trying since you stopped breastfeeding and Bf'ing definitely messes with your hormones and cycles. I really think you're one of those people that Bf'ing had to be completely stopped in order for you to get your cycles back on track and conceive. I will really be thinking about you this month and sending you lots of baby dust! Keep your head up Toria!

It sounds like your cycles are alot more normal though? You cant really count the cycles that were excessively long etc cause you most likely werent ovulating. If they have gone back to normal now you will probably get preggo soon!!!!!!

I totally recommend the cb digital ovulation tests though. Way better.

I feel the same way, this is the 3rd cycle we are actively trying and it is so frustrating. 2 friends IRL with young kids are already pregnant too! And everyone at work is pregnant. And I feel like im never going to be preggo again.

What counts as excessively long? The past like, 7, have been under 35 days

I think over 35 days... Ideally it should be around or under 30 days depending on what you were normally before you had Caitlin. Also if there is more then 3-4 days variant in your cycles they still wouldnt be considered regular.

Mine arn't even regular either. They were and the last cycle was 20 days. Hopefull its a one off thing.

lol.. you even said yourself you and rich didnt get to :sex: at the right time this month!

You havnt been trying for that long dont worry about it, took me 6 months to get pregnant this time, and it takes some people ALOT longer just relax its not the end of the world it'll happen sooner or later!

Haha Zara, and that's how you felt when it took you so long is it? (I do actually remember your posts about how crap you felt that it was taking a while.)

They're only really 1-2 days different usually, Ryder :shrug: I would say they're pretty regular now

it sucks no matter how long i thinks....took me 10dam months it was horrid....but honestly looking bk im so glad it took me that long. i think it kinda makes u realise that some things r so precious n omg ur so much more greatful for them...obv at the time its a bloody killer....but hopefully it soon al b ova hun n u can say how fed up of mornin sikness u r lol....u chartin ?? good luck xx

sorry the old hag got you hun. chin up :)
btw love your sig i cant wait til i become a sahm it is the best job in the world :)

Haha Zara, and that's how you felt when it took you so long is it? (I do actually remember your posts about how crap you felt that it was taking a while.)

They're only really 1-2 days different usually, Ryder :shrug: I would say they're pretty regular now

Not really the same situation is i have pcos, it was bound to take me longer. i had 70 days between periods thats enuff to get anyone wound up!

Not really the same situation is i have pcos, it was bound to take me longer. i had 70 days between periods thats enuff to get anyone wound up!

How do you know I don't have PCOS? Atleast you knew what your problem was. I don't know why I'm not pregnant.

Everyones different. You can't tell someone to relax. It's easier said than done for some people!

it sucks no matter how long i thinks....took me 10dam months it was horrid....but honestly looking bk im so glad it took me that long. i think it kinda makes u realise that some things r so precious n omg ur so much more greatful for them...obv at the time its a bloody killer....but hopefully it soon al b ova hun n u can say how fed up of mornin sikness u r lol....u chartin ?? good luck xx

Yeah, I know I will be so, so greatful, you're right. I'm trying not to worry, I know it's probably nothing and it's just a game of chance. I am going to go to the doctors though as I do have quite a few symptoms of PCOS. Might be nothing. Hopefully it is nothing.

Ewww morning sickness. I'm DREADING morning sickness! :rofl: Thanks for the reminder :lol:

How do you know I don't have PCOS? Atleast you knew what your problem was. I don't know why I'm not pregnant.

Everyones different. You can't tell someone to relax. It's easier said than done for some people!

I dont know, if ur that worryed go see the Dr, Knowing you have a problem makes it no easyer infact i found it harder too relax because i knew there was a problem, Any way i wasnt trying to have a dig by telling you too relax im saying it worked for me twice, you wernt trying for caitlyn maybe relaxing is what you need.

I dont know, if ur that worryed go see the Dr, Knowing you have a problem makes it no easyer infact i found it harder too relax because i knew there was a problem, Any way i wasnt trying to have a dig by telling you too relax im saying it worked for me twice, you wernt trying for caitlyn maybe relaxing is what you need.

I've been "relaxed" and it isn't working, I am going to see a doctor, and your posts are coming across to me as very "I had a right to feel shit when I was TTC but you don't."

Everyone has down days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"