CD10 buddies

mizzi

Reaction score
anyone else on CD 10?

generally have a 28/29 day cycle

who wants to join a poas addict?

:happydance::happydance:

Hi Mizzi

I'm CD11 as of today....and looking forward to the weekend!! :happydance::sex::happydance:

How bout you? feeling the onset of OV?

How long have you been TTC?

:hug:

oooooh am sooooo looking forward to the weekend getting aches and pains now though, maybe im getting more concious of them than before :happydance:

I'm just like a kid at christmas hehe

course ya can rumpskin more the merrier :happydance::rofl::hugs:

Hey Mizzi & Rumpskin

i've started getting my aches & stuff today.

Been sat in the car for alot of the day and it gives you time to feel and therefore analyse every twinge and ache - the only ones that make me smile and feel happy!!

Got to get a practice BD in this morning (even did I handstand for good measure..until I realised I wasn't 12 anymore, and that it hurts your head!!)

Hoping for an Olympic :sex: session this weekend!!

Bring on those :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!

Good luck girls!

:dust:

OH was moaning last night that he was shattered and that I wore him out :rofl::blush:

cant help if my sex drive has come back really really bad hahaha

he moans when i dont want it and then moans i wear him out :rofl:

:blush:

Hey Mizzi,

Poor you...or should that be poor OH!!

Don't know what's wrong/right with mine at the mo. Can't get enough!! :happydance: Think it must be the danger/naughtiness of not being at home and having to sneak off when others are around. (Men eh?) Still, never one to complain,

How bout you Rumpskin? Ready to rock and lots of ROLL!!

Bring on the weekend
:wohoo: :sex::sex::sex::wohoo:

think i OV'd today cos i had loads of EWCM today but dont know (TMI)
lol

Hiya

How you doing? I'm not sure if I have - bit worried. No EWCM, but CP feels higher and a few aches and pains. No sore boobs, which is a normal indicator. CM still white (TMI!)

Would have thought either today or tomorrow to OV, analysing everything at the mo, bit worried.

Weekend away was ok though. Got to practice the ol' BD enough considering we were away!!

Hope you have a good weekend

Hey cycle buddies

Well, it is CD13 and I got a smiley on OPT.

OPT are new to me so I am hoping it is going to work this cycle.

Hope you girlies are okay?

Rumps x

Hey Rumps

Haven't tried OPT (is that the same as OPK?) Did do a quick OPK on Friday, but nothing, and as saying earlier, not really feeling too much like I might. Hoping for a big change over night, then to jump on OH in the morning!!

Was feeling really positive last week, but now feeling a little worried. Maybe it's the gazillion hormones ready to do their thing.

Good luck then girl, guess it's all over to you!!!!

Lots of :dust: to you

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"