CD10 pink/brown spotting after taking soy isoflavones

Dogtanian

Reaction score
I took soy isoflavones for the first time CD3-7,im now on CD10 and have noticed some pink spotting which looks like jelly.It later turned slightly brownish.

I have never spotted in my cycle ever and think it may be due to taking soy.
Has anyone experienced this? is it normal?

Im a little worried,surely it couldnt be early OV? :wacko:

I took clomid cd 2-6 and soy isoflavones 200mg(equal to 100mg clomid) cd7 and 120mg(equal to 60mg clomid) cd8. I am on cd 12 and havent had any side effects....well not really....slight flushing feeling and minor minor minor headaches thats it. I am using opk to detect my lh surge... So dr.'s say that you can ovulate 3-7days or 5- 9 days after last pills...of clomid so if soy works like clomid id imagine the same. But i have actually read about women ov early on soy and clomid... And missed it because they didnt think they would have ov so early....some women also ov as late as 25days on it... So it varies...

Im going to OPK ASAP!
Didnt realise there was a chance it could be OV.The jelly like substance could be EWCM maybe:wacko:

I took soy from cd2-7 I have been spotting until yesterday. The soy gurus say that this is normal. I have started using opks allready and am experiencing ovulation pain this is way early for me. x x x

I have just used OPK and its negative,i might still have to jump on DP for some :sex: just incase lol

This is strange for me,im not having any pains but maybe it means something is working!!!
Lets hope so!

Good luck debzie

:dust:

Cheers chick I think somat has worked i have boobs to die for oh has been away back tonight so i will defo be jumping on him. Good luck. X x

I got spotting when I was taking soy but it soon stopped and I ovulated 15 days later. xxx

Im hoping it will stop soon.Im still unsure whether i am OVing properly but it normally happens between CD 15-18,So Fx!

Im hoping it will stop soon.Im still unsure whether i am OVing properly but it normally happens between CD 15-18,So Fx!

Hi i just experienced the exact same thing.spotting at cd11 after taking soy 2-6.
did u finally get ur BFP that cycle? Did u OVU AND WHEN? PLEASE REPLY ME COS I AM FREAKING OUT

Hi,
I didnt get my BFP that cycle,but got it the one after! (on soy)
Ironically i later found out i was intolerant to all soy products,so will not be taking it now i am TTC #2
Best of luck to you
:dust:

Thank you for that. I am ttc 2 as well. Good luck to u 2. cd11 and the spotting has stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->