CD10 ..would love a buddy

try4kid3

Reaction score
Hi

I am CD10 and waiting to use the Clearblue digital ovulation tests. Have been TTC since July but had no luck as yet. I have 2 kids and didn't really have to try with them but that was 4 years ago and things can change !!

Is anyone else CD 10 ? it would be great to have a buddy as I think I am going a bit crazy waiting for oD !!!

Hi ya

Im cd9, I just use ic opk cbfm and ive just started temping so all new to me but its really interesting getting to grips with it all. I also have 2 kids both girls

It is good to have ppl to chat to through it all

:dust:

Hi
Yes it is defo good to chat . Is that a Clear blue monitor you are using ? I am not sure when I will ovulate as I spot 2 days before my period so am never sure when to count day 1 !! going to poas tomorrow as it must be sometime this week ??

What is temping ? I haven't done that !

Thanks for replying !!

Yes it clear blue fertility monitor, they have very good reviews

I count the first day of full flow not the spotting as cd1, I have read thats what to do, i used to count the spotting days to.

You can take your temp every morning using a basal thermometer you can buy them cheap on the internet, then there is a web site fertilityfriend.com that you enetr your daily temps and cervical mucus etc. Its REALLY good.

Your chart tells you when you have ovulated etc by your input of temps and that, you should give it a go. I always thought that it was 14 days before you af that you O but using all this last month I O'd on cd12. It gets you to grip with all your cycles.

hi ladies, i'm a little further along than you 3dpo, i also am trying for a third, we have 2 have to boys. i just started temping this month too! it's been awesome so far!

Hey cckarting, temping is great becomes a daily routine and sooo interesting

good luck and lots of :dust: you havent got too long now till testing time :happydance:

i know i'm so nervous to test! my dr said i wasn't ovulating but according to ff I did!

Hi Ladies

I did a CBDO test this morning and got BFN, too early and now I know not to count 2 days of spotting, i think i will ovulate on Friday or Saturday...such a long way to go !!

ccKarting

Not long till u test, good luck !!

SND011

Think I will try temping next month if I get nothing this month...I 'm not really sure when I am ovulating - I have a hunch that I od a lot later last month but didn't test !!

:)

Hi ya

Try4kid3 I done opk today BFN too...last month i Ov cd12 but who knows about this month just have to wait and see. My CBFM is still high but my temps are a little crazy atm for some reason, hopefully they will sort tho.

ccKarting its hard not to be nervous isnt it, last cycle I went through a stupid amout of IC HPT's, going to try and not POAS so much this time

Hi

I did the same thing last month, I was testing with hpt all the way up until I was due on, it's such a waste of money but so hard not to test !!

Would you expect your temp to go up or down when you ov ? I really need to look into it !!

I am trying to figure out best time to BD ( tmi!!) I think we will try Thursday night then if i get smiley Friday am We can try again Friday night too !! It's so tricky to get these timings correct. I thought we BD at the right time last month but obviously not !!

:dust:to you all

I know it is a waste but its just the IC ones i get so not tooo expensive.

Im just learning about the temps atm but I know your temp goes up after O

Ive read that when TTC you BD every other day, when you get your +opk then everyday.

right when you O your temp drops, and steadily increases over 3 days and stays high I don't think i'll test until some time next week....

Thanks i will look out for temps changes although i will prob start charting temps with that next cycle if not lucky this one.

Thanks for tips on bding...i don;t reckon we did it enough last time ...!

:thumbup:

we didn't bd to much as i o'd much later than thought, so hopefully it's enough!

we didn't bd to much as i o'd much later than thought, so hopefully it's enough!

It's so hard to know when, we are going to try every other day then every day when +OPK ! It's very difficult finding the time with 2 young kids tho and I get so tired around OV time !!:

haha i know exactly how you feel. my boys exhaust me somedays, out ttc conceive pattern was way different this month but it evens out to go about every other day!

We never tried enough last cycle either..defo gona get in more :sex: this time tho!!

:thumbup:Hi ladies,
BFN on the old Clearblue this morning. But every morning i feel i am getting closer to O day !!

Do the lines on clearblue digital sticks mean anything ?? I thought i saw a faint second line ?? probably means nothing !!

Have a nice day everyone !

Morning

I am not sure if the lines mean anything on the digital ones, but are you using FMU to test? With OPK you should its best to test later in the day, I am not sure if this is the same with CB digital ones.

I test at lunch time and then again before bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"