Cd105.....

2ducks ive booked an app with a new doc.. Female and quite a good rep so I will be seeing her next monday. X thanks I agree

birth control does mess up your body, it messed up mine, after i stopped BCP it took 18 months for my period to return to normal, i only had 2 periods in that time, both lasted 2 weeks. but it took 7 months for me to even get a period after i stopped. NEVER taking bc ever again, i dont care what my doctor says, it messes up everything!

Kittykat omg.... Such a long time huh...
It seriously sucks... I'm getting down...

I just want to have a period so I can ttc.

7 months with out one for you much have drivven you mad.

Did you do anything to get them back? Or just happened on its own? Thanks for writing on my post. ☺

Kittykat omg.... Such a long time huh...
It seriously sucks... I'm getting down...

I just want to have a period so I can ttc.

7 months with out one for you much have drivven you mad.

Did you do anything to get them back? Or just happened on its own? Thanks for writing on my post. ☺

It did drive me mad, nothing worked I just had to wait for it to come back by itself, it was hard, I had 18 months with my pill, and 10 months for the implant, I won't ever use hormonal again XD

Did you try vitex? I stopped it after 1 month because I seen alot of mixed reviews of how to take it and to stop after ov or keep going and wean off to prevent progesterone drop causing mc... So I thought I just will stop and then I wont have to worry about which I want to choose.
I started spotting 4 days ago (6days after stopping) and was all excited thinking this is af finally... Even got a hornonal blind pimple on my chin like I used to ... But now I'm thinking its because of the vitex.... Stopped it and now spotting from the hormone changes... Ahh I just want this to be easy... Almost 17 weeks with out a period and I'm over it.

Im seeing a new doctor in a week so ill see how I get on..

Thank you. X

Did you try vitex? I stopped it after 1 month because I seen alot of mixed reviews of how to take it and to stop after ov or keep going and wean off to prevent progesterone drop causing mc... So I thought I just will stop and then I wont have to worry about which I want to choose.
I started spotting 4 days ago (6days after stopping) and was all excited thinking this is af finally... Even got a hornonal blind pimple on my chin like I used to ... But now I'm thinking its because of the vitex.... Stopped it and now spotting from the hormone changes... Ahh I just want this to be easy... Almost 17 weeks with out a period and I'm over it.

Im seeing a new doctor in a week so ill see how I get on..

Thank you. X

I didn't try vitex itself, but I tried fertility blend which has vitex in it, didn't do much for me and was quite expensive!

Hope you get your period soon so you can start trying! Maybe a new doctor will have some different ideas and new ways to help :)

Hey lovely, did your AF start? Mine finally started after the spotting at CD72. Most miserable cycle of my entire life. :nope:

Hi amour.

No it hasn't 😤 Im wondering if
My spotting had something to do with stopping the vitex? Ive had 4 days of spotting so far but only really noticeable after bm.

Gahh so over ut. Cd114.
I'm glad yours finally came for you. X

UGHHH, so frustrating! So sorry! Hope your doctor has some answers or solutions for you!

LADIES!!!! Something amazing is happening.

I seen my new doc on monday who ordered a bunch of bloods and also a pelvic scan. She said if nothing comes back abnormal she will refer me to a gyno for more tests.

I felt relieved someone was finally looking into it and cared.
Yesterday I had a fasted blood test to test all hormones plus lots of other things.
I stopped doing my opks after seeing her and thought it just wait to see what my tests say.

Anywho... Today was my pelvic scan.
Very odly this morning I noticed my nipples looked different... Bigger? I thought about an opk test but I already did my wee so didnt bother. When I finished work for my scan I had a quick shower....and... EWCM...LOTS OF IT.
So... I did an opk..

POSITIVE AS YOU CAN GET.
today im cd122!!!!
So I went to my scan and explained to the lady and she said she would look. She said everything looked normal... And boom 2cm follicle on my left ovary and she said I'm ovulating... Or just have.
Im soooo happy. I cant believe it. I had sex Sunday and today is Wednesday and just had sex again so fingers crossed Ive caught it. It not at least af will be here in 2 weeks. I hope she isnt but either way its a positive. Yayyyy.
Keep your fingers crossed ladies.. And how's the timing. Huh.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->