Cd11?

EmmyStar

Reaction score
So today I am on CD 11 (I believe) and right now I am experiencing very mild cramping on the left side of my pelvis. I know you're probably thinking, "Oh, Ovulation!" But I have never felt O pains. Ever. Me and the man DTD on Saturday. (The first) and its around my ovulation time. I know it's probably O cramps, but I have never had it before.

I'm on CD 11 today also :) Best wishes to you!!

I'm definitely not an expert in any way on pregnancy since this would be my first. But I have read that some women swear they know exactly when they conceived. Hopefully that's what you are feeling, even though all mainstream info says you can't feel such a small event taking place. Who knows? I hope someone has more info for you, I am curious to learn also!
Baby dust and blessings to you!

It was just on the one side yesterday but now it's right in the middle as if I were getting my period. But this has NEVER happened. It's not even "just noticing these things since I'm ttc," either. Almost considering going to the doctor...but my birthday is Saturday so I don't want to waste my time when I have a million things to do right now lol

I am now experiencing random unexplained heartburn. Not implying anything, just saying. Headaches, cramps, & heartburn. Sore back, but I blame house cleaning all night.

Oh, and if I were pregnant, that would be surprising. Even with my light 3 day period, which is usually 7-8, I had BFNs. So...yeah. Unles this has happened to others also? Technically I would be 1 month pregnant (which makes sense if I am just starting to experience these odd body symptoms, but I had bleeding for those 3 days which was when AF was due. Yup. Will update when AF comes or otherwise.

It sounds very promising! I have read about women who didn't get a positive until 6 weeks after conception. So about a month after their period was due the first time. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. The signs sounds promising!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->