Cd114.... TTC#1

Hey there.
Ah another long cycle gal.

I see your cycles are getting longer and longer.... Argh I hope its not the case for me....

I started a bit of light spotting last night and a little today... Bfn today... 😞...
Pretty sure af will be here tomorrow. I wont get to down because 2 weeks ago I would have been thrilled to just see her..
I just hope no more long cycles.

Let us know how you get on. X

Hope it's not the case for you! I'm feeling the same. Getting AF would be great right now. So frustrating. x

I'm still waiting for af too!

I managed to lose 11lbs this week though to help with my cycles. We'll see just how much it helped over the next few weeks.

Well done Ursula
Its 3.30 am and I have just been woken to the nastiest painfulest AF. ahhhh im dying.

Sorry for the BFN, chick. Glad your nightmare cycle is over though. :hugs:

Just realised this thread was for TTC#1 :haha: Am I still allowed in? :blush:

Thanks for letting me join in.

Got a diagnosis for my long cycles today - PCOS x

Ok well its good that you know what is causing it! Are they going to do anything for you? X

Not doing anything until we've been trying for 12 months. We started in January so 9 months to go. I've got to try and lose weight and change my diet to try and encourage ovulation x

That's what I've been doing Betty. We've been trying just over one year now so I had my first gyn appointment not long ago. I hope you get your bfp soon or those 9 months fly by for you! (Fx'd BFP though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->