Cd12 and spotting :( tmi pic -Im panicking :(

i dtd last night anways incase and so far when wiping nothing, im putting iot down to soy as i have never spotted before

i dtd last night anways incase and so far when wiping nothing, im putting iot down to soy as i have never spotted before

Yeah I just dtd think I might o tomorrow x I think if it were Af for me it would have been in full flow by now x fx you O soon! Keep me posted :thumbup:

will do i have nothing since last night so weird, bit of cramping happening on left hand side now today

I had brown spotting for a whole week before I ovulated! First time it has ever happened! I'm now in the tww with ?? Tests x

I had brown spotting for a whole week before I ovulated! First time it has ever happened! I'm now in the tww with ?? Tests x

Good luck! x I will do another ovualtion test today x

I forgot to take my b complex yesterday and had no spotting and haven't taken a b complex today and got no spotting x

What do you all think of my chart? x

Today's opk

https://i43.tinypic.com/bfm0zn.jpg

weird hey, i still havent gotten a Pos OPK and im cd 20 today, annoying i have to keep bonking instead lmao, and im gettiong confused with vagina temping as i get lower readings then push in further and its heap higher, im not sure how far to go in with it

I think the bleeding etc would have more to do with the soy instead of the vit B. Soy will delay your ovulation and really throw off your cycles! It could be that your body geared up to ovulate, but just didn't make it all the way. Keep taking the OPKs multiple times a day to see if you can catch it!

I think the bleeding etc would have more to do with the soy instead of the vit B. Soy will delay your ovulation and really throw off your cycles! It could be that your body geared up to ovulate, but just didn't make it all the way. Keep taking the OPKs multiple times a day to see if you can catch it!

Thankyou I'm takeing soy because I have long cycles x

Thankyou I'm takeing soy because I have long cycles x

Am also taking soy causevof long cycles 2 x

Just done a opk...

https://i41.tinypic.com/263cvv6.jpg

mine have looked like that for over a week now and im also taking soy :( i also had spotting on cd 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->